GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Sef

Wild Horses
16 Bar Rally, I'm On Point, House of Fire, Lot to Learn, Sometimes, She's a Rider, Wots Ur Name, Beef with T, Stop Chatting Breeze.

Sef

Wild Horses
I know you follow Wiley around but hop off his dick.

You can easily imagine Cam'ron riding any of those beats.

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Do you think such language is acceptable on these forums?

16 Bar Rally, I'm On Point, Lot to Learn, She's a Rider, Beef with T, Stop Chatting Breeze

Are all out and out Grime tunes.

Just because you can imagine Cam'ron spitting on them doesn't preclude them from being Grime productions.

benjybars

village elder.
i just finished listening to tunnel vision vol.2 and it is very very very big!!

also heard wiley's lastest (I think) diss track to the movement (the one where he says being stabbed 14 times ain't funny at the end).. This is possibly my favourite track ever from any genre.. pure energy.

Immryr

i never said that those songs werent grime per se, just that they were heading too far towards hip hop territory for my liking.

i cant see myself listening to songs like; Im On Point, Alot To Learn, Sometimes I, Shes A Rider, Wots Ur Name or Stop Chatting Breeze, mainly because thats just not what i want to hear from grime. alot of those songs do sound like a poor attempt at sounding like dipset. to me they just sound wrong in some way which i cant really describe.