http://www.sendspace.com/file/yq3oih

***DOLLAR DA DUSTMAN IN THE STUDIO***
DOLLAR DA DUSTMAN / RISE TO THE OCCAISION / I AIN'T COME TO BEGFRIEND 2
DOLLAR DA DUSTMAN / THE DREAM / I AINT COME TO BEGFRIEND 2
DOLLAR DA DUSTMAN / REMINISCE / I AINT COME TO BEGFRIEND 2

FRISCO / STOP DAT / BOYBETTERKNOW
SEB ZERO / WHO AM I / TOPSHOTS
PLASTICIAN FT SKEPTA, FRISCO, TEMPS, CHRONIC & ESCO / REAL THINGS / TERRORHYTHM

Listen back online at http://www.whatson.com/kiss100 (if you are in the UK)

I really need to find some webspace to host my shows that won't bankrupt me, or die out after like 10 downloads

Last edited:

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Man had better reply to that one, or forever be labelled the Jay-Z of Dissensus!

What I'd really like to see Logan is you and Dowee doing a soundclash of instrumentals, that would kill it of a night.

theo

pollymarchs 4 eva

petergunn

plywood violin
the "war of the speakers" EP by Raptor is completely blowing me away... takes the "epic" sound done by Low Deep or Mr. Slash and just turns it up a notch... my fav inst. EP prolly since the Young Dot LP...

SIZZLE

gasoline for haters
ha@useful. i like pretty much all wileys bars with PAUG, i love verses like the one on 2 for with dizzee, i dont dislike his bars (although i have been finding him increasingly boring), im just bored with the war talk. yeah thats what grime is based on but as with hip hop, people having beef with each other for the sake of having beef is just stupid now, its really old. its like they dont even have legit reasons for it, theyre just instigating it out of habit. its beef for the stupidest/most featherweight/laughable of reasons. i wouldnt mind if the war bars were at least kinda witty, or had some replay value, but they dont (not for me anyway). theyre all too throwaway.

UTTER MADNESS. Wiley's 6 minute war dub for the movement is easily the best, craziest, most exciting thing he's done in years. Riddim, singing, bars, all at a ridiculous high level. I don't even listen to the movements dubs for him now I just listen to that tune again and again. FIYAH!! And also, are you not listening to Tunnel Vision 1 and 2? There's pure different tunes that aren't about war on there, many of them good. Wiley is on fire right now, doing a lot.

SIZZLE

gasoline for haters
Ghettos tune was boring and he did it over a bad rearrangement of a Wiley beat. I saw Ghetto live and he was great but I have yet to hear much recorded from him that I want to hear more than once. Wiley summed him up pretty well when he called him an angry kano. It's definitely personal preference but I can listen to Wiley's stuff over and over, he's got a certain charisma and human-ness about him that I relate to. Like Scorcher said 'Will's brave'.

Sef

Wild Horses
Wiley's is more interesting or whatever but, on a war level, Ghetto murdered him. Ghetto's too cold; Wiley sounds like he's gonna burst into tears.

Sef

Wild Horses
Also, where are the punches? Although he's probably saving them.

As a tune I prefer it, though. That one he did for Dizzee had a similar sense of urgency to it and all.

mos dan

fact music
wiley got on ANOTHER war tip after being called out by footsie and/or double on sunday. haven't heard the newham gens show but wiley's responses are pretty shower. more interesting than the war with the movement at any rate.

boy better know didn't show at sidewinder on saturday cause of beef apparently. though the official reason was they were late, as documented in jme's amusing 'hyping' (cheers for that logan).

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Speaking of clashes, if you wanted to see what is going to be considered a classic merkery, check out Skepta's RUINAGE of Devilman on Lord of the Mics 2 (upped onto YouTube).

Other than completely murdering him every time he gets handed the mic, there is this one legendary moment where Devil tries to take the piss of Skepta's "Go on then" tag, and Skepta replies by spitting some of his oldest bars and then completely lets the crowd's reaction speak for itself:

"Draw for the tool/ Go on then go on then/ Think I'm a fool/ Go on then go on then"

And literally everyone watching the battle is screaming GO ON THEN and going apeshit.

Not even Wiley brings that much shame.

viktorvaughn

Speaking of clashes, if you wanted to see what is going to be considered a classic merkery, check out Skepta's RUINAGE of Devilman on Lord of the Mics 2 (upped onto YouTube).

Other than completely murdering him every time he gets handed the mic, there is this one legendary moment where Devil tries to take the piss of Skepta's "Go on then" tag, and Skepta replies by spitting some of his oldest bars and then completely lets the crowd's reaction speak for itself:

"Draw for the tool/ Go on then go on then/ Think I'm a fool/ Go on then go on then"

And literally everyone watching the battle is screaming GO ON THEN and going apeshit.

Not even Wiley brings that much shame.

THink its the same one im on about, but i love how Devilman is smiling and grinning all the way through it cos he know hes blatently getting merked! Even before the clash starts he has this sort of nervous grin saying 'well it is skepta....!'

Even Skeptas simple bars like 'Devilman aint on my level man' killed it.