GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Cornflake

i gave that kano album 2 listens and deleted that crap. I dont know who would want to pay for something like that. I hate almost all artists that do hip hop beats...especially ones that are huge. Its so hard to untrain your mind not to think of the original, and when its different it ususally doesnt sound good. There are of course exceptions to the rule.

Anytime there are 'new' kano tunes i usually dont care like i used to.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
westwood tonight = FUCKED.

get on grimepedia now.
Tempz vs Ghetto

Yeah that set was so so weird. Everyone just turned on each other. I'm really surprised Ghetto was playing the peace keeper when Tempz started stepping out of line. Ghetto has always had the shortest temper but he was getting cut off by everybody and he was still trying to get everyone to behave themselves - likely because the beef has nothing to do with him at all, I guess. I thought it was even more interesting because this has been the role Wiley has always played during clashes. Perhaps Ghetto is starting to feel similarly paternal now he's part of grime royalty?

I still think Jammer was very brazen to make that "It's Alot" track right after Griminal. I know Slew Dem lay claim to using that phrase first and that's why Tempz is involved, but who is the Joshua he's referring to? Anyone know? I swear these MCs shouldn't even bother coming up with stage names the amount they use each other's real names.

Last edited:
effectively. it seemed to me there were bigger implications by tempz on the "i schooled him at youth club" and all that but who knows. weird aggro, this one.
if it leads to a griminal/tempa t clash, i would be hype beyond all belief.

by the way, how fucked is spyro lately? on Rinse constantly, this set going on right now is fucking mad. dropping old wookie and all kinds.

Tyro

The Kandy Tangerine Man
I still think Jammer was very brazen to make that "It's Alot" track right after Griminal. I know Slew Dem lay claim to using that phrase first and that's why Tempz is involved, but who is the Joshua he's referring to? Anyone know? I swear these MCs shouldn't even bother coming up with stage names the amount they use each other's real names.

The first ''It's Alot'' track came straight outta Basildon:

;)

john eden

male pale and stale
http://hosted.filefront.com/adamantiummusic/2208891

Also, the interview is too much. Logan asks him a question prompting Jammer to go on an adlib stream-of-consciousness rant for about a full thirty seconds ("shatupshatupshatupshatupshatupshatup YEE-AHH YEE-AHH WOOOOOOOOO OIIIIIIIIIIIII shatupshatup") leaving Logan with not much else to say other than "Are you done?"

Listened to the whole thing last night and this morning and it's completely infectious - just impossible not to smile with it all going off like that.

Plus, the last Jammer tune Logan plays is fantastic and it isn't even on AYD3.

Jammer must have a stockpile of amazing tunes now... when do we get them, eh? Please don't tell me it's on a Dirty Stank album - "coming soon". :(

stelfox

Beast of Burden
Plus has anyone heard that Durrty Goodz "Marijuana" tune. It's like a ballad, but it's pretty great imo.

bleargh. i really, really, really don't like it! goodz has so much better in him than that. i much prefer him when he's up against a beat that really pushes him.

john eden

male pale and stale
bleargh. i really, really, really don't like it! goodz has so much better in him than that. i much prefer him when he's up against a beat that really pushes him.

Oh that's weird - I thought you'd be well into it a la Tanya Stephens slow jams. I wouldn't want him to take that direction above everything else, obviously but it was a nice breather... :)

argh, miss out on the scene for 2 ticks and now the whole world has gone off mental, jesus - oh well, out to all the rippers - if it wasnt for them...

westwood IS grime these days isnt he - so many people are coming up to me and going "oh yeah have you heard of this Sketpa/JME/Griminal(insert any grime pseudonym here) guy on Westwood" lately its insane, usually followed by "he's wicked" :D