khat

craner

Beast of Burden
I am. Fox did the best drunk scene ever, he doesn’t get enough credit for it. This was every magazine dickhead in London in the Noughties, no expecption.

luka

some geography teacher looking man appeared today in a anorak with a wooly hat and a camera hung around his neck
and and he said oo do you mind if i take your photograph i said, yeah ok, sure and then he said
this is a strange thing youre doing
and i looked at him and said
actually ive changed my mind you cant take my picture i dont like your face i dont like your attitude and i dont like your aura
go away, and i pointed in the direction he was to go away in
and it made me very happy to see him trot obediently off

craner

Beast of Burden
This is wine drunk too, not beer drunk, which is the difference bewteen coke and heroin, which Fox calibrated perfectly. The random, vague, agressive and precise assault on the bottle opener, and the fatal glug of the next bottle…the head already compacting, and yet you can’t stop talking.

Brilliant scene.

william_kent

1639516032160.png

Eating the Flowers of Paradise: One Man's Journey Through Ethiopia and Yemen - Kevin Rushby

this one takes more than ten minutes to read, but this is a good travel book, as Kev follows the trail of qat from cultivation to stimulation - out of print but if you see a copy buy it

I was amazed that Yemen could even function as a nation after reading this, the whole country seems to come to a halt around midday after the qat hits the market stalls

luka

View attachment 9659

Eating the Flowers of Paradise: One Man's Journey Through Ethiopia and Yemen - Kevin Rushby

this one takes more than ten minutes to read, but this is a good travel book, as Kev follows the trail of qat from cultivation to stimulation - out of print but if you see a copy buy it

I was amazed that Yemen could even function as a nation after reading this, the whole country seems to come to a halt around midday after the qat hits the market stalls
do you know sufi was literally an international khat smuggler?

woops

is not like other people
they should get him on LADbible or something, would be more interesting than seeing bloody "Posh Pete" talk about being a coke smuggler again
i've watched a few of these and all the middle aged men regardless of walk of life have the same calm cadence when they talk
as if they're addressing a new intake of sales people it's weird

toko

is it possible to acquire in the states? If not I could order a lab synthesized version off of the web, but it's not quite the same is it.

luka

is it possible to acquire in the states? If not I could order a lab synthesized version off of the web, but it's not quite the same is it.
yes, sufi used to smuggle it into New York. mvuent is in minneapolis which has a large somalian population so he can pick you up some no problem, just ask him @mvuent

toko

On that note, any more drugs I should try? I've done all the classics but always looking for new stuff to try. Recently have been interested in trying Russian nootropics, but am open to suggestions.

toko

yes, sufi used to smuggle it into New York. mvuent is in minneapolis which has a large somalian population so he can pick you up some no problem, just ask him
my brother lives there and is friends with many Somali's I could probably ask him. good looks

luka

On that note, any more drugs I should try? I've done all the classics but always looking for new stuff to try. Recently have been interested in trying Russian nootropics, but am open to suggestions.
HMG recommends that nigerian thing igo something or other. personally im anti drugs i dont think they do you any favours the only ones i think are really good for you would be acid mushrooms and dmt