khat

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
try smuggling one of them down your pants
That's what I had in my head. A live, conscious, adult cat. Furious, wriggling, yowling. Trying to act all cool to get past customs, pretending you can't hear the noise it's making or feel the claws in your thighs.

toko

HMG recommends that nigerian thing igo something or other. personally im anti drugs i dont think they do you any favours the only ones i think are really good for you would be acid mushrooms and dmt
thanks. btw for anyone curious here is a decent list of russian nootropics now that I've started thinking about them:

Russian pharmacology is interesting as hell because they have had a totally different pharma regime--russian drugs arent sold in U.S and vice versa. something to do with patents and the cold war I believe. only one I've used so far is phenibut and its a blast. Imagine a stimulant that also reduces anxiety. thats phenibut.

luka

tearing your ballsack to ribbons blood trickling down your trouser leg and onto the tiles

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
in b4 @thirdform with "proper Russian druggies inject krokodil and then lose their arm a week later as a price worth paying for a night of good craic with the lads."

luka

all our young crytocurrency americans are into nootropics and smart drugs. it interests me. it reminds me of when i went to australia and all the teenage boys did steroids but no recreational drugs.

luka

i dont think bruce sterling is a good writer but he did predict this a long time ago in a remark that always stuck with me
he said the drugs of the future will be those that help you get ahead under capitalism

luka

im a convert cos it allows to obliterate my friends in the drinking without them even knowing im cheating

sus

I've tried a round of nootropics and never noticed much effect TBH. My understanding from community polls is that there are a few like l-theanine and magnesium that give subtle but discernible effects. And the rest... Well, maybe some people react well to them, but most people don't notice anything at all.

sus

I like modafinil but that's not really a nootropic, come now.

It's amusing actually "nootropic" functionally is defined by not really having discernible effects. Anything that clearly works is a drug.

sus

@toko what kind of phenibut dosage you hit? Every once and a while I swig 1-1.5g, and get a little warm/friendly/open, there's a certain slow social patience to the high that I associate with cannabis. But stimulant, not so much.

sus

Nah I haven't, I'd be curious to try. I have had some times where I dosed and never really tripped. I'd love to have more psychs in my life but nowhere to get in rural Wisconsin. Maybe a friend will take pity and send me a ten-strip of acid and I can live-blog my experiences on Dissensus

luka

me and shils were going to megadose on sunday but then he got cold feet and pretened to have caught covid

luka

im a convert cos it allows to obliterate my friends in the drinking without them even knowing im cheating
you can absolutely dominate them in this manner. they just get more and more tired and sloppy while you stay in total command. lording it over them and taking advantage.

Nah I haven't, I'd be curious to try. I have had some times where I dosed and never really tripped. I'd love to have more psychs in my life but nowhere to get in rural Wisconsin. Maybe a friend will take pity and send me a ten-strip of acid and I can live-blog my experiences on Dissensus
I thought you’d be in with the Business Crusties. Usona look to be the ones round that way.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
HMG recommends that nigerian thing igo something or other. personally im anti drugs i dont think they do you any favours the only ones i think are really good for you would be acid mushrooms and dmt

no, only acid. mushrooms are pure atavistic fascist spiritual evil, and dmt just makes people turn into space cadets, which I can do, but noone else.

you can absolutely dominate them in this manner. they just get more and more tired and sloppy while you stay in total command. lording it over them and taking advantage.

yes I’ve found myself being haughty wile tripping, some light bullying. The insults and manoeuvring come easily

luka

yes I’ve found myself being haughty wile tripping, some light bullying. The insults and manoeuvring come easily
im extremely haughty. absolutely dominate them all night, crush them, force them to drink faster than they can manage then intellectually bully them.