khat

luka

my eyes go black and i look like connor mcgregor, total scorn for little people, total contempt and arrogance

Makes me think of the experiments with psychopaths and acid in the 60s. The increased empathy and cognitive ability making them even better psychopaths

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Makes me think of the experiments with psychopaths and acid in the 60s. The increased empathy and cognitive ability making them even better psychopaths

Yes, but it's just too eratic for domestic and foreign intelligence, which in the end is what tripping should help you decipher.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Chris and Cosey only did acid once, they learnt everything from it that they needed to. total discipline. I wish I had that, but I think my experiences have helped me to study character traits, which is why everyone is afraid of my bluntness.

luka

chris and cosey made bad synth pop. if theyd done more acid they might have made a decent tune.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
chris and cosey made bad synth pop. if theyd done more acid they might have made a decent tune.

you've never had an opinion worthwhile on music, so horses for courses. Even though I agree with your anti-indie stance on the whole your outlook on music is boorish, extremely middle class and deadened. the classic bohemian revolt against your parents values. You need to embrace sophistication.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i can imagine it on some BBC sports roundup show

Profile:
Suns of Arqa creator and mentor Michael Wadada has been continuously investigating the supernatural potential hidden in the Classical Raga structure of the music of India. His mission – to mix the cerebral and illusive cosmological vibrations of Raga, with the mother earth rhythms of Niyabinghi drumming that were surfacing in England in the guise of Dub Reggae.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
there is tons of this absolutely horrendous hippy whiteboy dub, don't even get me started on Zion Train @William kent or @WashYourHands can enlighten you.

This is the real dark side of psychedelics. Matthew doesn't talk about it because he's above such concerns and doesn't want to alienate some of his mates, which is fair enough, but I have no fear.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this one is kind of inadvertently catchy though, let's take the most stereotypical dub bassline ever and plonk some tablas over it. could work in a beatport tech house set, if I'm honest.