Neo-Nazi forum hacked

waffle

Banned
Waffle, out of curiosity - do you believe that it is the role of the moderators to ban, delete threads, or otherwise censure posters whose political positions you find offensive?

Firstly, the moderators aren't performing any role here, at least not a moderating one (beyond taking exception and making delirial threats to anyone who challenges their own position, as history attests).

Secondly, the extremist ravings of far right or otherwise disturbed loonies (if mods can't distinguish what those are, then they should reconsider their position) should simply be deleted. If a bunch of BNP members started posting here regularly, flooding the forum with flame-posts, effectively dominating discourse, what would you do? Nothing, in the cause of 'free speech'? So allowing, by default, the forum to become a BNP website? You don't need to answer that question. [Again, the proper response is simply to delete the offending posts. And not on the basis of a 'vote' or poll, which would simply make matters worse].

Thirdly, I would suggest you refer to the origins of this forum, to its original objects, rather than seeking to defend much of the current dreck, most of which is adolescent and reactionary spam.

Fourthly, the fact that none of these issues are ever actually openly discussed here is a further symptom of the rot.

D

droid

You haven't really answered my question here.

Thirdly, I would suggest you refer to the origins of this forum, to its original objects, rather than seeking to defend much of the current dreck, most of which is adolescent and reactionary spam.

Indeed:

Woebot said:
Absolutely everyone is welcome to go there, and I mean EVERYONE, with the caveat that if people don't treat others with a certain amount of respect they will be unceremoniously struck off the register; the software's ability to trace people's IP addresses will mean they'll be unable to sidle in with another avatar.

http://www.woebot.com/dissensus_threads/

john eden

male pale and stale
I would also like to point out that I am on record here as not being in favour of unrestricted "freedom of speech".

Waffle seems unaware that entire threads have been deleted for objectionable content, with that decision defended to the hilt by the moderators when it was questioned.

He also has no knowledge of the amount of moderating which does in fact happen behind the scenes.

:)

If anyone wishes to start a thread about the moderation here then they are of course very welcome to do so, in the interests of open discussion. It won't be the first or last, I am sure!

waffle

Banned
I would also like to point out that I am on record here as not being in favour of unrestricted "freedom of speech".

That's very interesting.

john eden said:
Waffle seems unaware that entire threads have been deleted for objectionable content, with that decision defended to the hilt by the moderators when it was questioned.

Yes, he has his head in the sand.

He also has no knowledge of the amount of moderating which does in fact happen behind the scenes.

Enough for a John Le Carré sequel.

Vimothy said:
Fucking hell, waffles...

Thank you.

waffle

Banned
Loath to get involved in this as the main people here can look after themselves but I do feel that your representations of various posters here is severely twisted.

Unlike you, I am judging these posters by what they actually write here, which is invariably, consistently, 'severely twisted.'

IdleRich being berated for having the temerity to disagree with you his main crime being reasonable.

I have yet to read a post by Idlerich on political issues that could be described as "reasonable". He's a conceited right-wing solipsist who posts here for purposes of seeking legitimization for his odious narcissism.

Have you read Eden's blog - plenty ther eto demonstrate his anti BNP credentials as there is on Martin's blog.

If you really believe this, then shouldn't you be somewhat concerned by the stark inconsistency between what they write on their blogs versus the reactionary dreck they write or defend here?

waffle, stop and listen to yourself for a minute

Oh, fuck off, jenks. You've completely lost the plot.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Unlike you, I am judging these posters by what they actually write here, which is invariably, consistently, 'severely twisted.'"
How do you think that Jenks judges the people that write here then?

"Oh, fuck off, jenks. You've completely lost the plot"
Good point.

jenks

thread death
Once more demonstrating your monopoly on truth with your finely honed arguments.

Waffle I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but you'd probably see it as some great victory.

Idle - thanks, and I'd called you reasonable!

Last edited:

waffle

Banned
Once more demonstrating your monopoly on truth with your finely honed arguments.

I've already presented my arguments, which you haven't even bothered to read; whereas all you contributed was a witless confirmation of the hypocrisy being paraded here and to which I was drawing attention. Again, they're still peddling the libidinal delirium that (what remains of) the left has caused the expansion of fascist groups, a notion that you, along with openly rightist loonies like Idlerich and crackerjack warmly support while demonizing the whistleblower. It's the standard Dissensus script. The additional irony here is that if they are themselves, if they imagine they believe themselves to be on the Left, then they are actually engaging in self-condemnation while seemingly remaining oblivious ie. Martin and Eden, according to their own admission, are to blame for the rise of the BNP.

Waffle I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but you'd probably see it as some great victory.

I'd point out your robotic flaunting of your false modesty but you'd be loathe to see it as a great victory.

jenks said:
Idle - thanks, and I'd called you reasonable!

It would be reasonable if mr leisure class had the ability to reason, but, alas, you find sulking to be much more enjoyable than the ordeal of making sense of his infantile rants.

crackerjack said:
I'm sure Idlerich will confirm he was being sarcastic.

Were you worried he'd instead confirm his status as an eegit?

crackerjack said:
I'd hate to see you two fall out over some sociopathic troll.

Now appropriating a term I've applied to certain others who post here, and whom you endlessly support with further displays of your incontinence. Crackerjack, there are no shortage of forums that welcome Salem Witch Trial gloaters; they'll even freely supply you with voodoo needles.

Last edited:

jenks

thread death
I'd point out your robotic flaunting of your false modesty but you'd be loathe to see it as a great victory.

QUOTE]

That doesn't even make sense - it's like one of those generated sentences from Chomsky's Deep Structure research

john eden

male pale and stale
I've already presented my arguments, which you haven't even bothered to read; whereas all you contributed was a witless confirmation of the hypocrisy being paraded here and to which I was drawing attention. Again, they're still peddling the libidinal delirium that (what remains of) the left has caused the expansion of fascist groups, a notion that you, along with openly rightist loonies like Idlerich and crackerjack warmly support while demonizing the whistleblower. It's the standard Dissensus script. The additional irony here is that if they are themselves, if they imagine they believe themselves to be on the Left, then they are actually engaging in self-condemnation while seemingly remaining oblivious ie. Martin and Eden, according to their own admission, are to blame for the rise of the BNP.

LOL

Clearly you haven't bothered to read my arguments either, which is hardly surprising as you seem to much prefer insulting people.

josef k.

Dangerous Mystagogue
A Roadside

Mr. Grainger: We've all learned an important lesson here today. Isn't that right, Cindy?

Cindy: Yes, Mr. Gwainger.

Mr. Grainger: We've learned the value of treating people respectfully, haven't we Cindy?

Mr. Grainger: Because if those two hikers had been more polite, we wouldn't have had to do what we did, would we?

Cindy: No, Mr. Gwainger.

Mr. Grainger: I did try to be reasonable, Cindy.

Mr. Grainger: But sometimes you just have to put your foot down.

Mr. Grainger: Because if you don't, Cindy, nobody will.

Mr. Grainger: Good. Now let's wipe off this shovel, and then go get burritos.

Cindy: Yay!

Last edited:

waffle

Banned
The four of you clowns - idlerich, vimothy, jenks, crackhead, who invaded this thread for the sole purpose of unhinged name-calling, Martin's and John Eden's error having been exposed - are beginning to sound like the bumbling BNP's PR Department.

240px-JugglersCircusAmok.jpg

But please continue in your quest to prove, not that it's necessary at this point (except to the comatose), Dissensus' right wing credentials.

The plums are in the fridge.

Last edited:

vimothy

yurp
Except I haven't called anyone anything.

Nor am I "invading" threads. This is a public forum - a public forum that you mostly abuse for the purposes of extended and incredibly tedious bouts of name-calling and prolix histrionics. Look back through the archives, waffles -- aren't you boring even yourself at this point?

Last edited: