Neo-Nazi forum hacked

IdleRich

IdleRich
"chapter & verse on why old bill should not be bnp"
But that draws a distinction between formal membership and active membership and the released list deals only with the latter. Unless formal membership is deemed sufficient but not necessary for active membership, it's not really clear from that.

martin

----
"Rights for Whites" is a simplistic, rhyming phrase that developed out of a frustration born out of patronizing left wing councillors telling white working class people to re-educate themselves and re-assess their supposed ignorant, uneducated, right wing tendencies, while same self-styled 'liberal' creeps drooled over any 'ethnic' (their phraseology) community that took their fancy that week. The SWP has probably created more racial tension in UK communities than the sad, pathetic BNP could dream of.

john eden

male pale and stale
"Rights for Whites" is a simplistic, rhyming phrase that developed out of a frustration born out of patronizing left wing councillors telling white working class people to re-educate themselves and re-assess their supposed ignorant, uneducated, right wing tendencies, while same self-styled 'liberal' creeps drooled over any 'ethnic' (their phraseology) community that took their fancy that week. The SWP has probably created more racial tension in UK communities than the sad, pathetic BNP could dream of.

I have some sympathy with that but it's too easy to blame it on lefties. I see it as a two pronged attack. By political scavengers.

mms

sometimes
I tried sending you this but your inbox is full. Let me know if you still need it.

hey cool thanks, i got it it looks for very ordinary reading.
the fact that there is a guy who makes kites with bnp logos on them is quite sweet in a way.

waffle

Banned

Do you really believe such twisted rhetorical garbage [reminiscent of 1930s Germany, in fact], or should we be asking just how long you've been a member [latent or manifest] of the BNP?

john eden

male pale and stale
Do you really believe such twisted rhetorical garbage [reminiscent of 1930s Germany, in fact], or should we be asking just how long you've been a member [latent or manifest] of the BNP?

"We" shouldn't be asking any such thing. But Martin's comments can perhaps provide "us" an opportunity to reflect on the spectacular failure of the UK left to capitalise on the mainstream parties deserting the working class. A failure which is eerily mirrored by the success of the BNP.

Presumably you feel this is all rather unfortunate but that the various lefts within and without the Labour Party are entirely blameless in this regard.

waffle

Banned
"We" shouldn't be asking any such thing. But Martin's comments can perhaps provide "us" an opportunity to reflect on the spectacular failure of the UK left to capitalise on the mainstream parties deserting the working class. A failure which is eerily mirrored by the success of the BNP.

A failure which is predictably mirrored by the dominant mode of Dissensus posting, which is, quite frankly, a gliberal, sanitized, and disavowed version of such parties as the BNP. Or don't you even bother any more to even read the far right shite that's routinely posted here without much anyone even blinking? Until its challenged, then preferring instead to ban those who draw attention to it?

If you're so jealous of the BNP, why don't you go and join the scumbags? At least then we'll understand why you and 'Martin' are so eager to defend them while simultaneously so openly expressing your systematic contempt for their critics. The deranged shite that 'martin' is spouting is no different to those Germans who 'blamed' the Holocaust on those Jews and others who had the stupid gall to complain about discrimination and anti-semitism, while telling "white working class people to re-educate themselves and re-assess their supposed ignorant, uneducated, right wing tendencies ...."

Presumably you feel this is all rather unfortunate but that the various lefts within and without the Labour Party are entirely blameless in this regard.

The 'Labour Party' was elected to power in Britain in 1997 on the basis of policies that were to the right of Thatcher, still continuing. You have a very strange, quaint, and rarefied notion of the 'left' ...

martin

----

I would reply properly to this but it's been another heavy night out with the lads, and I really need to pop me brownshirt in the Hotpoint before the non-Aryan bloodstains settle.

john eden

male pale and stale
A failure which is predictably mirrored by the dominant mode of Dissensus posting, which is, quite frankly, a gliberal, sanitized, and disavowed version of such parties as the BNP. Or don't you even bother any more to even read the far right shite that's routinely posted here without much anyone even blinking? Until its challenged, then preferring instead to ban those who draw attention to it?

If you're so jealous of the BNP, why don't you go and join the scumbags? At least then we'll understand why you and 'Martin' are so eager to defend them while simultaneously so openly expressing your systematic contempt for their critics. The deranged shite that 'martin' is spouting is no different to those Germans who 'blamed' the Holocaust on those Jews and others who had the stupid gall to complain about discrimination and anti-semitism, while telling "white working class people to re-educate themselves and re-assess their supposed ignorant, uneducated, right wing tendencies ...."

The 'Labour Party' was elected to power in Britain in 1997 on the basis of policies that were to the right of Thatcher, still continuing. You have a very strange, quaint, and rarefied notion of the 'left' ...

Firstly, I don't read everything posted on Dissensus. I imagine few people do.

Secondly the only people I have banned recently have been spammers.

Thirdly you are making Martin's point for him by suggesting that anyone who criticises the shambles which is the UK left must be sympathetic to the BNP. The reason I do not wish to join the BNP is because they policies and practices are loathsome. It is petty to suggest that I am "jealous" of their success - but I would certainly be very happy if a pro-working class anti-new labour left group was as successful as the BNP.

Fourthly you have a strange view of the left here if you think it is all one homogenous bloc which equates to the new labour project. There are of course critics of that project from a branch level upwards. There are also people outside of the labour party to the left. All of these tendencies have been as useless at stopping new labour as they have been opposing the BNP.

It is up to you whether or not you want to discuss these issues or accuse me and Martin of being sympathetic to the BNP. I don't think either of us minds you calling us names and masturbating yourself raw with moral indignation. I don't personally regard that as effective anti-fascism however,

waffle

Banned
Firstly, I don't read everything posted on Dissensus. I imagine few people do.

If this were really so, then obviously you shouldn't be 'moderating' here [while the other absentee 'moderators' from woebot to k-punk who no longer even lurk hereabouts, are just too narcissistically egotistical to even bother retiring properly and gracefully]. But that isn't the case. Like some of the other self-appointed 'moderators' (the rarely posting smug 'Nomos' comes to mind), you only 'moderate' challenges to your own twisted vanity, while welcoming the far right loonies who now dominate the forum ('buick6' being the latest example, with the forum's resident troll, Vimothy, immediately rushing in to support his racist droolings). I could go on, but it's utterly pointless at this stage ... Dissensus is a right wing forum that actively supports, encourages, and defends far right posters, as you are doing above, and elsewhere ...

Let's just translate Martin's post, the one you're so eager to defend, into the context of another thread, the one where many Dissensus posters were legitimizing the rape of 'drunk' women: ""Rights for Rapists" is a simplistic, rhyming phrase that developed out of a frustration born out of patronizing left wing feminists telling working class males to re-educate themselves and re-assess their supposed ignorant, uneducated, right wing tendencies, while same self-styled 'liberal' creeps drooled over any 'rape victim' (their phraseology) in the community that took their fancy that week. Anti-Rapists have probably created more sexist tension in UK communities than the sad, pathetic Rapists could dream of".

The rest of your post is deliberately evasive in its studied meaninglessness.

john eden

male pale and stale
Like I said Waffle, it's up to you if you want to call me names or discuss what I have written. I've already been critical of martin's post upthread.

waffle

Banned
Like I said Waffle, it's up to you if you want to call me names or discuss what I have written. I've already been critical of martin's post upthread.

Being critical of it by defending it? Calling names is what you have done above. I have simply called you out on your confused ramblings above.

But let's just review - as simply as possible - once again what you have written:

[1] You disingenuously allege that "you are making Martin's point for him by suggesting that anyone who criticises the shambles which is the UK left must be sympathetic to the BNP".

This isn't what I said. Martin is blaming the rise of the far right on those - a microscopic minority at this point - who are most active in protesting against them. And you agree with this. [Mainstream parties 'deal' with the far right by appropriating watered-down versions of their policies (to limit their growth), as has been happening all over Europe during the past decade and a half, the political 'centre' being continually normalized further and further to the right].

[2] Defending Martin's bizarre claim, you write "Martin's comments can perhaps provide "us" an opportunity to reflect on the spectacular failure of the UK left to capitalise on the mainstream parties deserting the working class."

How naive. You conjure up this entirely imaginary entity, "The UK Left", as though it were some vast monolithic structure that has somehow failed itself. What UK Left, exactly? Most of it is now the UK Right! in a country now dominated by three right-wing parties (and similarly right-wing forums like this one. The fact that you're not even aware of this ... [I'll let your imagination finish the sentence]).

[3] And then, "you have a strange view of the left here if you think it is all one homogenous bloc which equates to the new labour project."

A further spectacular confirmation of your confusion of political navigation. The 'new labour project' is a right wing project. Those who support it are right-wingers. It really is that simple. Is this maybe all just too difficult for you? Would you like to sit down for a moment, take a stress pill, and reflect on 'things', if that might help? Or maybe you're one of those metastasizing magicians who maintain that someone like the war-mongering, racist, and neocon/neolib sociopath, Christopher Hitchens, is somehow still 'left wing', because he once was in the past (like Hitler was once a darling innocent 3-year-old baba, and therefore still 'essentially' was as he blew his brains out in his bunker?). There is no 'natural' left wing constituency. It is disputed terrain, and the right have more weapons (including convincing vast numbers that they are 'left').