tom lea

set times are:

6 - Ill Blu
7 - Hyetal
8 - Chrissy
9 - Bok Bok
10 - Spinn

<i>really</i> want to make it go well for spinn and chrissy, if it goes off there'll definitely be more of these guys coming over next year. so you all know what to do.

have you guys heard rashad's mix of becoming real btw? cant get it out of my head.

Last edited:

dave

the day today tonight
But are you calling it as Juke > Dubstep or Juke < Dubstep?
His first hour of Juke was the bomb, undeniably dancefloor shit. I was less excited when he switched to dubstep but it seemed to be picking up again when I left just after 3.

What's your name Dr Awesome? Wondering if I've met you. I'm dave.

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
His first hour of Juke was the bomb, undeniably dancefloor shit. I was less excited when he switched to dubstep but it seemed to be picking up again when I left just after 3.

What's your name Dr Awesome? Wondering if I've met you. I'm dave.

Hamish but everyone calls me the doc. Possibly met, I do chat a bit of shit.
Will hollerate via PM.

AZIZA

Spinn and Rashad Fct mix - http://www.factmag.com/2010/10/22/fact-mix-195-dj-spinn-dj-rashad/

Considering heading down to London sometime for one of these Fact gigs, they look ace

The mix is down off the soundcloud already. LINK: DJ SPINN & DJ RASHAD FACT MIX

Anyone in NY, RP BOO and Rashad are headling the 'last' GHE20 GOTHIK tomorrow night! Kingdom and Total Freedom alongside [$5,120 Orchard St, 11PM.].

D/L VENUS X GG MIX INCL. NEW RASHAD AND EARL TRAX (PLUS GROOVERIDERS, FATIMA AL QADIRI) VIA DIS magazine

ggofficialmixcover-740x726.jpg

Last edited:

Damien

Seen Spinn last night in Sheffield, absolutely smashed it

I was speaking to Spinn outside and I got totally tongue tied and couldn't speak, :) good times

Bunj

Gotta say a big thanks to the FACT lot for putting on DJ Spinn on Sunday had a class boogie, well worth the trip from Tooncastle. Mixing was incredible, so fast and the energy of the set flowed perfectly.
Ill Blu smashed it as well, shame there wasn't more people vibein but what can you expect at 6 in the evening.
On a hatin note though just couldn't get in to Bok Bok mebbes it was the anticipation of hearin Spinn or mebbes the tunes were just a bit dull.
I hope more Juke guys come to the uk soon, was real exciting.

tom lea

spinn was absolutely incredible. mixing every minute like it was nothing, off one cdj and one deck (left deck was totally bust by the end of hyetal's set, so a big shout to all the djs for adjusting). juke remix of energy flash and dj slugo - godzilla got huge reactions.

all djs totally brought it i think - really disagree about bok bok, loved his selection. not every set where you hear instra:mental, fiedel, girl unit and dj deeon.

it's a shame we didnt get the late license, ill blu would've kicked things off at 9 if we had, and that would've been perfect.

there's definitely plans to bring more juke guys to the uk.. watch this space.

Bunj

BUZZIN!!! That's gave me something to look forward to for sure, I'll reach any set with that kind of energy no question.
I absolutely loved that New Boys Jerk rmx, never heard that before. Too right about his mixing it was silly fast.
No worries bout the late license it was kinda nice havin that loungey atmosphere for Ill Blu's set. Best thing Bok Bok played was pulse x with that Floetry accappella over the top dunno if its one of his specials or someone else did it or what, was nice though.
Thanks again, couldn't have asked for anything more especially for free :)

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Gotta say a big thanks to the FACT lot for putting on DJ Spinn on Sunday had a class boogie, well worth the trip from Tooncastle. Mixing was incredible, so fast and the energy of the set flowed perfectly.
Ill Blu smashed it as well, shame there wasn't more people vibein but what can you expect at 6 in the evening."
Was torn between going to this or something else but it was the earliness that put me off in the end. Think that I will go next time there is something like this in London though.