James Blake

CrowleyHead

The Trim one's old, yes. Still a wonderful tune though.

Also, just realized... in CMYK, the Kelis sample is the girl finding the 'red coat' of the other woman, and the Aaliyah sample has her saying "My coat, my hat, just so I'm low-key..."

... a love-triangle involving samples. Fucking brilliant.

muser

this is pretty great imo.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

benjybars

village elder.
this is pretty great imo.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

yeah love that.

really want more harmonimix white labels

benjybars

village elder.
surprised no-one's talked about his set at DMZ.

it was FUCKING AMAZING!

seriously, best set of the year for me.

lil wayne (harmonimix) mixed into earth a run red :D:D:D

he ended with his remix of Changes. that tune is just immense.

benw

that boiler room mix was ace, the tunes that sounded like his own were sounding really good - ben able to shed any light on what they were?

heard miss jackson harmonimix, and could swear i heard the mc mention a lil wayne harmonimix early on.

tom lea

when I first played at XOYO he'd played the night before, and there was a cd left by the decks that said "JB - DRAKE HARMONIMIX". was so happy, but it was scratched to death and wouldnt play.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I was in a shop the other day and the Hemlock record label got a shout from a DJ on daytime Radio 1 for releasing music from Breton and James Blake. He's also on the front page of the BBC website. Interesting times indeed...

wascal

Wild Horses
Annie Mac was interviewing him today on Radio 1 around 11am (and a few hours later around 2pm Huw Stevens played Its Not Right by DJ Rashad, wtf). Radio 1 have switched the evening DJs to the daytime slots for a week and named James Blake as the 2nd highest rated person to watch this year. Heard about 5 James Blake tunes on daytime radio at work today in fact. Mental :D

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Few new Harmonimx bits in the new EE

01. Hugh Lecaine – Dripsody (JWD Music)
02. Airhead – Stilt Beetles (Unreleased)
03. Airhead – Masami (Forthcoming BRAiNMATH)
04. Actress – I Can’t Forgive You (Werk Discs)
05. Harmonimix – Broad Factor (Unreleased)
06. Morgan Zarate – M.A.B (Fat City)
07. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Maps [Airhead Remix] (Unreleased)
08. Nick Höppner – Brush Me Down (Ostgut Ton)
09. Klaus – Neph (Unreleased)
10. Airhead – Paper Street (BRAiNMATH)
11. Mount Kimbie – Would Know (Hotflush)
12. The xx – Intro [Airhead Remix] (Unreleased)
13. Grouper – Disengaged (Type)
14. Klaus – Tusk (Unreleased)
15. Airhead – Coffee & Yoghurt (Forthcoming BRAiNMATH)
16. Mark Pritchard – Elephant Dub (Deep Medi)
17. Airhead – Black Ink (Unreleased)
18. Clouds – Spat (Channel Zero)
19. LV & Untold – Beacon (Hemlock)
20. Clouds – Napalm (Unreleased)
21. Airhead – Milkola Bottle (Forthcoming BRAiNMATH)
22. Harmonimix – Big Boi (Unreleased)
23. Airhead – Roof Tiles (Forthcoming BRAiNMATH