crushes

martin

----
ok so my attempt to make my crush more than a crush = fail, lol.
oddly i felt better soon as i got her email, despite the lameness of the reply (i personally prefer just not replying when i get asked out and dont want to say yes).

Can you reproduce both emails here? Purely so we can analyse the contents, for a post-mortem breakdown.

Last edited:

gumdrops

maybe if i had used multicoloured text, things would have turned out different.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
May I suggest making your feelings known in the medium of PowerPoint? With clipart and animations and everything? :D

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Ask the Fucked Up Crew do make a video declaring love for you

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
ok so my attempt to make my crush more than a crush = fail, lol.
oddly i felt better soon as i got her email, despite the lameness of the reply (i personally prefer just not replying when i get asked out and dont want to say yes).

Ah condolences man. I've felt a sort of relief in the past when I've asked girls out even if they've said no, just cause I've shown to myself that I can work up the courage to do it

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I've never asked a girl for anything.

If I get served by a girl at McDonalds, I just point at the Big Mac and growl meaningfully.

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
Ah condolences man. I've felt a sort of relief in the past when I've asked girls out even if they've said no, just cause I've shown to myself that I can work up the courage to do it

This is starting to sound like some sort of self-flagellating man-date coach seminar thing.

Betas Anonymous?

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
Fuck it, by the way.

mArY jAnE wIlL yOu cOmE 2 sEe A mOtIoN pIcTuRe WiTh Me ThIs SaTuRdAy, FoLlOwEd By DiNnEr AfTerWaRdS? I kNoW tHiS gReAt LiTtLe MeXiCan...

gumdrops

yeah its ok, i dont need/want consoling or or some sort of dissensus version of that 'fuck these hoes!' (im paraphrasing) tom cruise seminar in magnolia.

regretting posting my update now.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I think we should all arrange a time to get drunk and vent our relationship/emotional issues on here

gumdrops

ok so a few things have changed since i last posted about this (though i have stuck with comic sans, just reduced the font to 12) and i spent last night at my crushes flat. seeing her again in the week.
:cool:

Leo

ok so a few things have changed since i last posted about this (though i have stuck with comic sans, just reduced the font to 12) and i spent last night at my crushes flat. seeing her again in the week.
:cool:

great news, way to go! been using techniques from "the game"? ;)

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
It was my love interest's last day at work on Thursday. I asked if she wanted to go out with me sometime and she said yes and gave me her number :)

Texted her yesterday morning just to say hi and she's not replied yet :(