crushes

you

cant find the new skool babes thread

but

the girl at the end is up on some beguiling tip, mmmm

zhao

there are no accidents
out of the several hundred billion girls i have ever crushed on, this one was the single hardest.

i interviewed for this job in Santa Monica, and during the interview i saw her out of the corner of my eyes walk by... and that was all it took. could not get her out of my mind for weeks.

then i got the job. and first day, guess whose desk i was to share?

you might think it's luck, but in hindsight it was probably a curse. because what else can you do in this situation except fall into the friend zone?

and we became very good friends... her personality was as beautiful as her amazing half lebanese, half swedish eyes, or the fine layer of golden fur that covered every inch of her body (that i got to see or touch). we hung out, went shopping, had dinner with friends, played volley ball... swimmingly would be an understatement describing how we got on.

until several months later one night after a dinner i made it clear how i felt, it didn't go well. after that she pulled away and it was pretty much over. the reason given was "not the right time" as she was "just getting over this dude". maybe that was true, or maybe not. i'll likely never know. we both stopped working at this company and got out of advertising some time after that, moving in different directions... i don't want to give an idealized picture and make her sound the dictionary definition of perfection... close to it as she was, there were troubling signs: she liked dancehall and hiphop as much as horrible, grotesque indie rock bands. but i still do know a single common friend, and a tiny, very tiny part of me...

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
Sorry to be sickening, but...

I did that about thirteen years ago and am still very pleased I did when I wake up next to said ex-co-worker every morning. :)

the thing is, everyone says don't do it, but the reality for many, probablly most people, is that work is where you spend the majority of your time, with others in your age group, who are JUST AS BORED. i mean, where else are you likely to meet someone? at a bar? (eyes roll).

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
the thing is, everyone says don't do it, but the reality for many, probablly most people, is that work is where you spend the majority of your time, with others in your age group, who are JUST AS BORED. i mean, where else are you likely to meet someone? at a bar? (eyes roll).

co-sign

don_quixote

Trent End

image002.gif

zhao

there are no accidents

lol :D you know what i mean, some people have it, very blonde people i think, even though she was a brunette, but i guess the swedish genes are responsible. i know "fur" sounds strange but don't know how else to put it!

this thread reminded me of her. realized that i didn't have her email, but did find her on FB. request sent... :):eek::D:eek::slanted::confused:

grizzleb

This thread is reminding me I haven't had a crush for fucking ages. Would really like to meet someone I wasn't just totally indifferent towards. Blast...

wise

bare BARE BONES
the fine layer of golden fur that covered every inch of her body

I had a few moments with a Danish girl who was furry like this, it's nice in a strange way, must be to keep em warm in northern climes I guess?

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
lol :D you know what i mean, some people have it, very blonde people i think, even though she was a brunette, but i guess the swedish genes are responsible. i know "fur" sounds strange but don't know how else to put it!

Heh, yes I do. The French call it 'duvet' :)