Jackin' / Electroline

datwun

what 2.31 mix? Sorry just had a look through some pages and I'm :cool: to it

Peako

Smoked a joint, listening now, having a great sunday.

"Romantic like a man from France, and energetic like a man from Yard" - Shantie went in.

Last edited:

datwun

Some news which is good and that you might like!!

Tonight Jambie and I + the rest of the Voodoo Crew are holding a free party down in the Dogstar in Brixton that will be free and cost £0.0!!!

There will be jackin and juke and footwork and jungle and seapunk and the bassline remix of Pingu

Anyone who is in London should come, it's a great idea!

ALSO more fire from Loz

datwun

Some danger from man like T-G:

The second tune 'walk like a model' - must be StickyLips and Lorenzo right!? EDIT: OOOOH GOSH!! hol tight for the drop at 24 minutes in!! Jeeeze

Also, it's all popping off at bigtunes!!

On a strong Narrows tip
http://www.bigtunesmp3.co.uk/#/tunes/carjack-big-tunes-exclusive-by-shay-sinista/#2

"Deep" like the philosophy in The Matrix
http://www.bigtunesmp3.co.uk/#/tunes/cheating-by-bang-tidy/#2

Something weird and wobbly from my man Vee O!!! His best Jackin tune yet I reckon:
http://www.bigtunesmp3.co.uk/tunes/get-funky-ft-jk-by-vee-o-musiq/

More organ danger from Lozz
http://www.bigtunesmp3.co.uk/tunes/hypnotizing-by-rewbs-lorenzo/

BTW who wants to come to the 2:31 rave in Birmingham for New Years? London's a parr and I want to become friends with the Ladz from SWAGBLOG

Last edited:

datwun

Looks to be being released by Amine Edge in Feb >

Saaaaafe.

BTW I highly recommend everyone get over to bigtunes, something seriously festive agwarn:

546789_10152347145380065_1739094991_n.jpg

continuum

smugpolice
Anyone know anything about this Stikkylips & Mr Limey vocal? Was on the Tom Garnett Big One mix but not seen or heard of it since. Keep getting Stikkylips vocals going round in my head from this at random times of the day. Not so sure about Mr Limey's parts which is maybe why this tune has gone no further than the Tom G mix mentioned it appeared on?

Benny Bunter

fuuuck this tune

can't wait to hear the full thing

I've only heard three tunes by Scotty boy but Coke Diet - No Diggity and now this is an amazing run.

banshee

'fuck jack's house - its mine'

from the forthcoming certified jackin mixtape, more and more MC tracks rolling in now yessss

datwun

'fuck jack's house - its mine'

from the forthcoming certified jackin mixtape, more and more MC tracks rolling in now yessss

HA! I was just on my way here to post this. Serious danger!!

Reaaaaly vybzin on this one: just out on bigtunes. I think "THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE" is emoesh-diva material of the highest calibre

Actually a whole lot of danger going on over there, I think I copped 8 of the top 10 tunes in the charts :S

I can't/definitely can believe they used this awful electro-swing sample. I can't/ definitely can believe that I like it... http://www.bigtunesmp3.co.uk/#/tunes/why-dont-you-by-corrupt/#2

Also, does Jackin retroactively justify electro-swing?!? That stuff's definitely there in the primordial ooze of bate house that Jackin came out of. Cause & Affect's first tunes back in 2010 were basically straight up swing, and they still use a lot of those sounds now. Somehow it seems far more palatable when you imagine a warehouse full of ket-fiends bouncing around to it, rather than the connotation I had before, where it was what was played exclusively at wanky Cambridge uni architect parties by laptop DJs who couldn't mix.

Last edited:

datwun

Love that Nick Hannam tune!! Serious - which is pretty banging - is out now on bigtunes too.

Benny B - Nice one!!! It's a sick mix and nicely brings together a good portion of the Jackin bangers of '12. Did anyone in jackin or any other genre come even close to topping Lorenzo's output this year?

baboon2004 - Riding the #jackinwave! Now the broadsheets are onboard are we ready for Jackin indie?

More Groove Armada danger - this time on a deeper tip: I can imagine this getting people pretty emotional on the dancefloor.

BTW I know this one's an oldie, but I never listened to it all the way through until yesterday. That rave-chord breakdown at 1:33, and when the hardcore breaks come in... I had a moment 'sall I'm sayin.

denoir

So I played my first 100% jackin set at a club last night as I was doing b2b set with a dj who filled literally empty dancefloor by playing 2 jackin tunes, so there was no way back :D We had the biggest crowd of all 15 djs who played there and more wasted americans chicks dancing on stage than any wobbly dubstep dj that night...jackin = the new brostep? I wouldn't mind :rolleyes:

btw nice mix Benny...Lorenzo is a badman even though I would pick Nick Hannam as my favourite producer...his basslines are so juicy