UKG 2012

wise

bare BARE BONES

Jeremy Sylvester's back as well, had a few usable eps out in the last few months
Nobody Like You is the one

denoir

MC sounds a bit like Sov which makes me all nostalgic

This is my jam right now...Catchiest chorus I've heard in a long while and that halfstep switch up works so well. That's also what I noticed in Elski's sets, the way he mixes in dubstep/halfstep sounds suprisingly refreshing, even though some of those tunes are a bit questionable :rolleyes:

Here's the most recent mix from him, really enjoyed the diversity - dark bangers, commercial 2step, some Preditah, some ukg classics, some super random non-ukg classics..

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">

Last edited:

denoir

I'm going to London for the carnival weekend and can't wait for this, lineup's insane! :D

Garage Nation @ Cable, Sunday 26th august

Main Arena: Garage Nation

► EZ
► Ramsey & Fen
► Matt 'Jam' Lamont
► Scott "It's A London Thing" Garcia
► Jason Kaye
► Martin "Liberty' Larner
► DJ Cartier
► Andy M
► B Live, Kie, Neutrino, MC Viper, MC Vapour, Wicked, CKP, Teller MC, Kofi B

Arena 2: Nu Nation (Dubstep / Grime / Jackin House / Nu Skool)

► DJ Hatcha & Crazy D
► Marcus Nasty & Shantie
► Stinkahbell
► Logan Sama
► Mike Delinquent Project
► Tremorefire Dubz

Arena 3: It's A London Thing
(1993-1998 House & Garage)

wise

bare BARE BONES
yeah i'm going to that too mainly for EZ & Mike Delinquent didn't realise Logan & Marcus Nasty were on as well. Top!

Benny Bunter

Should really go in the Jackin thread but make no apologies for posting it here. The fucking massive opening track to that awesome Marcus Nasty/Shantie set.

Majestic - Let's go back (Cause & Affect remix)

Benny Bunter

Preditah is probably my new fave right now. He had one of the best tracks on the BBK Tropical 2 cd and he's been smashing the garage remixes since then it seems.

Its nice to have garage back in the hands of producers that come from a grime/bassline/funky background rather than a dubstep one. None of that future garage stuff ever hit the spot for me.

wise

bare BARE BONES
from last year and still unreleased, Wideboys studio tutorial can be found on youtube for the making of this tune