UKG 2012

wise

bare BARE BONES
&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">

This Way

Last edited:

denoir

I've noticed some tunes from mix I did a few months ago were mentioned in this thread so maybe someone will enjoy the whole thing... there are quite a few garage house tracks, but also vocal tunes, 4x4, ragga...mostly 2010-2012/ new school from oldschool producers :)

www.soundcloud.com/denoir/this-is-uk-garage-2012&g=bb">www.soundcloud.com/denoir/this-is-uk-garage-2012&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> www.soundcloud.com/denoir/this-is-uk-garage-2012">www.soundcloud.com/denoir/this-is-uk-garage-2012

benw

i had heard karl was a jehovah's witness and didn't want anything else to do with music... bizzarre.

outraygeous

Something must of changed. I remember him selling all his dubplates and studio stuff on ebay a while back.

If you can get Karl back, give DJ Ski a nudge

Blackdown

nexKeysound
xxxAYIANAPAPROUD2BackMAIN.jpg

Stuff like this makes me think of D&B, where the same DJs top bills for decades. Where's the newcomers on that, apart from the celeb meet n greet with Geordie Shore members? :eek:

Yeah but that's obviously a very different target audience to anything resembling an active scene isn't it.

To be honest I think this new "UKG" thing is overblown on here off the back of a handful of producers- even though the tunes are good- but that rave is hardly going to be representative of any active underground scene is it.

^ overblown compared to what?

couple of new things for DJ Q fans btw

live at fabric

more than you

just don't think it's got enough reach to affecting the line-ups of the big garage revival raves yet is all. that q set was great.

Benny Bunter

just don't think it's got enough reach to affecting the line-ups of the big garage revival raves yet is all. that q set was great.

ok, no probably not, I'm not really sure what Blackdown's point is in posting these flyers for old-skool nights. I'm taking this stuff in mainly through Q shows where its living and breathing beside grime and house though.

That said, who went to that thing at cable? Mike Delinquent was on wasn't he...Wise?

Last edited: