UKG 2012

wise

bare BARE BONES

More Wookie, 'bout time people started making some new original Garage tunes as well as all these remixes...

MellaDee

Our (Mista Men) EP on Unknown To The Unknown, and the remix for PALACE also forthcoming on UTTU

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">
&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">

tom lea

great thread, there's so much good garage being made right now.

i'm biased but Q's show still seems like the mecca to me for ukg - also, from the slightly more housey world, jordan peak and huxley have been making some really wicked 4x4 garage. the Mella Dee / Mista Men stuff is all brilliant too. i just did a pretty garage-heavy mix for Sonic Router with a lot of this stuff.

also, don't wanna say too much but Tuff Jam fans have a treat coming in October.

MellaDee

great thread, there's so much good garage being made right now.

i'm biased but Q's show still seems like the mecca to me for ukg - also, from the slightly more housey world, jordan peak and huxley have been making some really wicked 4x4 garage. the Mella Dee / Mista Men stuff is all brilliant too. i just did a pretty garage-heavy mix for Sonic Router with a lot of this stuff.

also, don't wanna say too much but Tuff Jam fans have a treat coming in October.

The Jordan Peak and Huxley stuff is soo good, some of the best stuff about for me at the moment, similiar to myself trying to do the House & garage sound.

Benny Bunter

Royal T needs a mention. Looking forward to his album, does anyone know if there'll be more garagey stuff like these on it?

spookybizzle

^^there's a dark/future garage cut on there called "Missing Aurora" - gotta be 1 of the top 3 cuts from his album.

just dropping this mix here - mixing up the old with the new. download from the Soundcloud player.

http://soundcloud.com/spookybizzle/spooky-short-n-sweet-uk-garage

1. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe (AJ's UKG Remix) - 2012
2. Geeneus - Congo - 2004
3. Swifta Beater feat. Movez - Go Mad - 2012
4. The Midnight Circus - Complicated (Sunship Remix) - 2006
5. Jammin - Go DJ - 2001
6. Murder Inc. - Down For You (D'n'D Conemelt Mix) - 2002
7. Wretch 32 - Traktor (Mike Delinquent Project Remix) - 2010
8. Robbie T - Mrs Jones - 2006
9. Mike Delinquent Project - The Warning - 2010
10. D'n'D - Ex Ex Girlfriend (Dub) - 2003
11. Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (Bee Q & Unique Remix) - 2012