UKG 2012

outraygeous

That flyer might as well be for an under 18s night.

Newcomers? In garage? Behave! Pied Piper will probably get 3 wheels on Do you really like it

Its a jumped up night out in you local ritzy where people who never leave the ends hire mini buses to proud o2 and try out do each other at the bar like they are celebs.

The girls in there will be next level tho. If you like that sort of thing.

wise

bare BARE BONES
Garage Nation was great fun, but new tunes didn't get much of a look in.
Mike Delinquent was on really early, his set was just starting as we walked in so the timing wasn't great.
He was in the second room and disappointingly was playing a cross genre set (Redlight and such) I didn't hang around for long went straight in to the main room for the garage.
The only new tune that got played in the main room was Delinquents Neva Soft remix.
That got a big reaction though

Blackdown

nexKeysound
ok, no probably not, I'm not really sure what Blackdown's point is in posting these flyers for old-skool nights.

Bruv the night is called "ayia napa reunion," from which I infer these were the best napa DJs in 2012, in which case my "where are the new?" point stands.

Benny Bunter

Yeah but that probably says much more about Ayia Napa than it does about whats actually going down at home. I'm not sure what conclusions to draw from that line up tbh, never been to Napa.

spookybizzle

Yeah but that probably says much more about Ayia Napa than it does about whats actually going down at home. I'm not sure what conclusions to draw from that line up tbh, never been to Napa.

from that line up i would rather be in Ibiza.

Benny Bunter

Speaking of Ibiza...

Loving Rapid's garagey productions at the minute, somewhere between grime and funky with a garage swing. This one is the shit: