NOMS FOR NOUGHTIES NUUM POLL?

Benny Bunter

the more the merrier

I reckon everyone should try and do at least a top ten at least, with a maximum limit of 50 votes altogether.

3 points for someones number 1 choice
2 points for the rest of the top ten choices
1 point for all the others in the top 50

pm me the list and i'll count them

or if you want to submit a list in random order, all your choices would get 1 point.

sound ok?

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
at least 2 of my probable top 10 aren't listed, or at least i don't think they are:

sharkie major - this ain't a game
r u double f - ruff sqwad

other than that, i'm in

Roshman

There is little explanation given in the first post. What is going on? Can we only vote for the tracks you've listed here. What if you've missed out most of the Skull Disco Catalogue in the Dubstep section?

Benny Bunter

There is little explanation given in the first post. What is going on? Can we only vote for the tracks you've listed here. What if you've missed out most of the Skull Disco Catalogue in the Dubstep section?

sorry man, I'll add some rules in the first post.

You can vote for whatever you want, those lists were just c&p'd together from another thread but we can add to them. Let me know any tracks you want to nominate that aren't there and I'll add them to the list.

Benny Bunter

ok everyone PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES and PM ME YOUR BALLOTS!

still not fully decided exactly how the scoring system will work (that is up for debate on here and may only become clear once all the ballots are in) but I think the basic principles should be:

RULES (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

You can vote for up to 50 tracks (or less if you want)
Please try to put at least your top ten in order of preference (tunes in top your top ten will receive extra points, exact system still to be confirmed)
Lists given in random order are ok too if you can't be arsed (each tune will receive 1 point)
If you want to vote for something not in the list, nominate it in this thread so I can add it in
PRIVATE MESSAGE your ballot to me, don't post it on here yet til after the votes have been counted
To make it easier for me to count them, please use the following format: Artist name - track title

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
a few that've been missed

El-b - El-Brand
El-b - Bubble
J Da Flex & El-B - When I Fall In Love (Vocal Mix)
Macabre Unit ‎– Lift Off
Magnetic Music - Find My Way - Kode 9 remix
Basement Jaxx - Jump & Shout (Dem 2 remix)
Dizzee Rascal - Champion Hoe
Allstars - Hotboy
Sunship - Cheque 1-2
Fuzzy Logic/Egypt - In The Morning
wiley wd25
Meleka - Go - Crazy Cousinz remix

wise

bare BARE BONES
can we just have 'Wiley' or 'Terror Danjah' rather than having to have a specific tune by them? it's too hard
i've got 61 already only one wiley tune and none by Terror

Last edited:

Benny Bunter

can we just have 'Wiley' or Terror Danjah rather than having to have a specific tune by them? it's too hard
i've got 61 already and only one wiley tune!!

i know its hard and have thought about this, but that wouldn't really be fair would it?
Grime is a tricky one cos of the riddim culture aspect of it all and the fact that many peoples faves are one-off pirate radio things or obscure remixes.

the way I see it, if you vote for say Eskimo or Pulse x or whatever, you're really voting for all the versions and remixes you've heard vocalled on sets or mixtapes in one vote.

Also you have to accept the fact that any list you do is gonna be a compromise in some way. Just go with your gut feeling!

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
I've gone for his biggest and a really obscure one that will never make it but I love dearly

also I need this one in ther

Barber Bizzle Ft MIss Fire - Do You Feel The Same

Jeesus what a tune! always puts a smile on my face