sufi

lala
I've visited a murderer in prison

brush your teeth is my advice

they will "probe" ORAL
I visited Shepton mallet prison "the mallet" after xmas,
I do know someone who was in there back in the day, but i saw no @Leo no craft beer, neither @Mellsman, nor paddington bear nor the kray twins,
It was just a very sad and very grim and very creepy place; the obligatory vitrine of shivs in the old guard room, rotten mouldering Victorian wings with even more ancient cells in the cellars, unmarked graves under the car park,
we scarpered before nightfall towards the babycham factory,

william_kent

I visited Shepton mallett prison "the mallett" after xmas,
I do know someone who was in there back in the day, but i saw no @Leo no craft beer, neither @Mellsman, nor paddington bear nor the kray twins,
It was just a very sad and very grim and very creepy place; the obligatory vitrine of shivs in the old guard room, rotten mouldering Victorian wings with even more ancient cells in the cellars, unmarked graves under the car park,
we scarpered before nightfall towards the babycham factory,

I almost never escaped the prison I entered, on exit the palm print machine didn't register me and alarms went off, the guards thought I was a prisoner and it took multiple attempts to prove I was a mere visitor #shoddy_technology

0bleak

dj oblique - near miss sneer mix

multigenre multitempo mix of noisy industrial cuts, but emphatically not just yet another played out industrial techno mix, there's rhythmic and real textural diversity going on here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qdcru6om5fg8w7r/DJ Oblique - Near Miss Sneer Mix.mp3?dl=0

here is the tracklist:

Oni Ayhun - untitled
Helicopterface - Positive Collide
Kronos Device - The Structure
Vi11AiN - Someone Must Pay
Bombardier - Radio Tower
Ingler - Xatix
S.A.T.K.A. - Transist
Element Abuse - Andy Gibson
Emptyset - Gate 3
Metal Beast - Cacophlex
Grischa Lichtenberger - 0406_01_RS_!
A034 - Mist
Pod - Geodesic Dome
Ugandan Methods - mat Oput 1
Mika Vainio - Barbarians
Diskbootik - Ribbons of Sound 02
Ancient Methods - untitled
Re:Group - AntiChance (original mix)
Imminent - Teskede
Moving Ninja - Shellcode
Anstam - untitled
Virtus - Ice Crime
Vex'd - Slug Trawl Depths
2methylBulbe1ol - Sans Échafaud
Slutmachine - Xistor
Elektroplasma - Analyse
Reload - Teq
Laura Grabb - W1-W5
Cloaks - R.F.I.D.
13th Hour - Malice Aforethought
Loops Haunt - Impact Omnihammer
Shatterbreak - Shadowdeep Paradise
Steel - One Man and His Anger
Vent - Silicon Age (Cursor Miner rmx)
CDatakill - No Brakes (remix by DJ Hidden)
Subskan - I Don't Care
Xanopticon - Stable Fire
Oni Ayhun - untitled

I don't know if anyone ever noticed, but the title is an almost homonym which is also in reference to how it begins and ends on the same track even though it goes through a rollercoaster tempo shift.

luka

Beast of Burden​

OLIVER CRANER SAYS

Tapes from 2002 sound a bit confused and aimless, 'Booo!' getting played every 30 minutes

luka

they get forgotten cos they were more in the lineage of heartless crew than grime proper but their sets are the best fun.