Fs4_tOEX0AIgfrc

Blatant AI
Such cynicism! You'll be telling me this photo isn't real, next:

1680709275568.png

IdleRich

IdleRich
Fs4_tOEX0AIgfrc

Blatant AI
Yes I was highlighting the absurdity of MAGA lauding such an obvious fake - especially one that was originally created several years ago to dishonestly change the narrative for another story - as a great, iconic photo... I was confident that everyone on here was sophisticated enough that I didn't need to explain a crude fake that is the modern equivalent of adding a stick drawing of Trump to a Lowry factory scene and saying it showed his solidarity with workers.

I did not intend or expect to fool Luka or anyone else. Sorry mate, next time I'll go a bit more slowly.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Also what?

It might be good but I'm assuming that Luka was joking, nobody in their right mind could possibly think it was real.

droid

TBF, if you glanced at it in passing on a phone its not bad. The environment is excellent, its just the crowd that lets it down. None of the AI systems have the fidelity to draw good detail in the middle distance.

IdleRich

IdleRich
TBF, if you glanced at it in passing on a phone its not bad. The environment is excellent, its just the crowd that lets it down. None of the AI systems have the fidelity to draw good detail in the middle distance.
The whole set up seemed so fake, I think even if the faces were perfect I would have struggled to believe it could be real.

IdleRich

IdleRich
The guy on Trump's left looks like what popped out of the stomach in "Alien".
That guy in the middle looks like Jabba the Hutt's arsehole grown legs, poured into an expensive suit and garnished with a rather too loud red tie.