Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Both sides cheated.
So you've got an audio recording of Biden, or someone working for him, asking a secretary of state to falsify a vote tally and then threatening him with bogus legal charges if he failed to comply, like Trump does in this call?

This is explosive stuff, Biscuits! I think you should share it with the world. We deserve to know.

mixed_biscuits

So you've got an audio recording of Biden, or someone working for him, asking a secretary of state to falsify a vote tally and then threatening him with bogus legal charges if he failed to comply, like Trump does in this call?

This is explosive stuff, Biscuits! I think you should share it with the world. We deserve to know.
I've got the confession in Time and the most ridiculous voting patterns in history

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've got the confession in Time and the most ridiculous voting patterns in history
Yes, you've mentioned this already. As luck would have it, I've got the body of an alien in my chest freezer at home, which I'll show you if you can produce either of these purported pieces of data.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
My prediction for the next UK general election is that you'll be squealing about how Labour has "obviously cheated" in order to win, after enjoying a 20-point lead for months on end.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It was extremely clever of the Demon-rats to rig the 2020 election (while in opposition) to ensure that Biden won with a popular vote margin of only 4.5%, when in fact opinion polls leading up to the election suggest he ought to have won by a wider margin than that, thus implying - to anyone with an intellect less mighty than that of @mixed_biscuits - that if any rigging went on, it apparently harmed Biden's lead, rather than enhancing it. Which is clearly just what they want you to think!

Screenshot_20230827_210153_Chrome.jpg

mixed_biscuits

It was extremely clever of the Demon-rats to rig the 2020 election (while in opposition) to ensure that Biden won with a popular vote margin of only 4.5%, when in fact opinion polls leading up to the election suggest he ought to have won by a wider margin than that, thus implying - to anyone with an intellect less mighty than that of @mixed_biscuits - that if any rigging went on, it apparently harmed Biden's lead, rather than enhancing it. Which is clearly just what they want you to think!

View attachment 15931
The US opinion polls are typically biased by ppl being reticent to declare Republican intention; the oddness is in the postal vote numbers

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"After the 2020 US presidential election Donald Trump refused to concede, alleging widespread and unparalleled voter fraud. Trump’s supporters deployed several statistical arguments in an attempt to cast doubt on the result. Reviewing the most prominent of these statistical claims, we conclude that none of them is even remotely convincing. Putting it bluntly, if you take this nonsense even halfway seriously then you're so mentally feeble you probably should have someone who looks after you."

mixed_biscuits

"After the 2020 US presidential election Donald Trump refused to concede, alleging widespread and unparalleled voter fraud. Trump’s supporters deployed several statistical arguments in an attempt to cast doubt on the result. Reviewing the most prominent of these statistical claims, we conclude that none of them is even remotely convincing. Putting it bluntly, if you take this nonsense even halfway seriously then you're so mentally feeble you probably should have someone who looks after you."

Who do you think you are, Andrew Tate? Slapping your PNAS down on the table isn't going to prove anything.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I don't see why Libs are keen on Biden any more, when Biden has made immigration rules even more stringent.
Your assume that someone would have to be "keen on" Biden to accept that he legitimately won the 2020 election speaks volumes.

Facts don't care about your feelings.