IdleRich

IdleRich
Do they! Fuck knows

On an internal call on Thursday, Chris Licht reportedly told staffers: “You do not have to like the former president’s answers, but you can’t say that we didn’t get them.

“Kaitlan pressed him again and again and made news … Made a lot of news [and] that is our job.”

Is it though? I thought their job was reporting news?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Junior is a real thick bastard isn't he?

My favourite bit is when the cocaine fog momentarily clears and he seems to be concerned that there is a possibility he's just been laying into his Dad and he sort of pauses, wondering if he might have made a terrible error... and then he clearly dismisses his own fears, thinks "fuck it" and carries on with the insults.

One can well imagine him in a serious, life or death, situation, wondering in the same way if maybe he should check to make sure that he didn't point the missiles at NY - and then, reasoning that that will delay his next line for a few seconds, just mashing the red button anyway.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Junior is a real thick bastard isn't he?

My favourite bit is when the cocaine fog momentarily clears and he seems to be concerned that there is a possibility he's just been laying into his Dad and he sort of pauses, wondering if he might have made a terrible error... and then he clearly dismisses his own fears, thinks "fuck it" and carries on with the insults.

One can well imagine him in a serious, life or death, situation, wondering in the same way if maybe he should check to make sure that he didn't point the missiles at NY - and then, reasoning that that will delay his next line for a few seconds, just mashing the red button anyway.
Hang on, did he mean to say "De Santis" but just say "Trump" by mistake?

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Happy Memorial Day to all, but especially to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for the country they love, and to those in line of a very different, but equally dangerous fire, stopping the threats of the terrorists, misfits, and lunatic thugs who are working feverishly from within to overturn and destroy our once great country, which has never been in greater peril than it is right now. We must stop the communists, Marxists, and fascist "pigs" at every turn and make America great again!"

Equally dangerous.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Seems as though Mark Meadows is flipping on one of the cases... I guess something to do with the insurrection stuff although perhaps he knows about the document stuff too. Anyway, bad news for Trump although headlines like this one seem a little optimistic

Leo

Seems as though Mark Meadows is flipping on one of the cases... I guess something to do with the insurrection stuff although perhaps he knows about the document stuff too. Anyway, bad news for Trump although headlines like this one seem a little optimistic

Leo

Donald%20Trump%20document%20boxes%20Mar%20a%20Lago%20US%20Justice%20Department%20indictment%20photo%205.png