Cafe oto vs pizza express jazz club

luka

i probably wont drink. might be tempted but i recoil from the thought of it at the moment, dulling my razor sharp mind.

0bleak

we're going next week. he said it is the most boring guitarist in the history of the world. he plucks one string every half an hour or so and we meditate on the reverberation fading into silence. sounds awful but im committed.

You all should bring your own instruments so it can be an interactive call and response kind of thing. Doesn't even need to be decent instruments - could be stuff like kazoos, vuvuzelas, or just random junk.

0bleak

Turn the lights on your phones and sway them back and forth above your head like it's a famous band playing one of their big anthems, or furiously nod your heads and clap in unison to some kind of imaginary beat.

craner

Beast of Burden
edmund refused to spend a moment listening to any of it he just ran out to smoke as soon as they made a noise but it honestly wasnt that bad. i mean, it was, it was excruciating, but it wasnt that bad.

It sounds really bad

wektor

a friend has organised an outdoor workshop for his students with unami and tbh seemed like they had a blast

DannyL

Wild Horses
we're going next week. he said it is the most boring guitarist in the history of the world. he plucks one string every half an hour or so and we meditate on the reverberation fading into silence. sounds awful but im committed.
Me and Jon saw him last week. I also saw a band doing Fleetwood Mac covers in The Worlds End on my way home after a Chinese. Guess which one was more fun?