IdleRich

IdleRich
Lindsay Graham saying "it's the best money we've ever spent" when he heard it had killed lots of Russians - but it applies equally to randoms on the internet.
Well maybe it will come back to bite him in the arse, Russia has issued an arrest warrant for him - that's the official response anyhow, whereas the unofficial response has been to simply to call for his assassination.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Although I'm seeing some people claiming that the video was edited selectively and he never actually said that. But I've seen that claim challenged so I really don't know.

Leo

Graham's a horrible person but the two statements weren't connected.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Never mind that it's a bit fucking rich for the Russian ruling class to suddenly start caring about "Russians dying."

DannyL

Wild Horses
Really horrible the amount of fucking damage that's going do. Ecological, infrastructure, civilian lives. "Putin or we burn the country".

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
They're blaming a "false flag operation", of course.

Really odd how it's only ever people fighting Russia or its client states who have a big thing for killing their own people or destroying their own infrastructure.

DannyL

Wild Horses
They're blaming a "false flag operation", of course.

Really odd how it's only ever people fighting Russia or its client states who have a big thing for killing their own people or destroying their own infrastructure.
of course they are.
At this point, I'd be absolutely rocked to my core if they didn't

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
@vimothy would you say this dam attack is the action of a side that's doing pretty well? It looks to me more like a scorched-earth policy, as if they don't even expect to retain the territory they held prior to the invasion in the long term.

Dusty

Tone deaf
Supposedly they have blown up two more, which rather undermines their argument that they didn't blow up the first one.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
I mean, I don't have an in depth analysis but this feels a bit like someone's set fire to the wasps nest that was in your shed - sure, the wasps nest isn't there any more, but now your shed is on fire and your garden is full of angry wasps.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I mean, I don't have an in depth analysis but this feels a bit like someone's set fire to the wasps nest that was in your shed - sure, the wasps nest isn't there any more, but now your shed is on fire and your garden is full of angry wasps.
If they could all just arrange to have bombs go off under each other's cars at the same time, that'd be just peachy.