Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Really good interview of Stephen Kotkin, who may be the world's leading scholar on Stalin, on the current crisis in Ukraine. They talk a lot about how the west has underestimated its power, and how the surprisingly unified western reaction to Russia's invasion of Ukraine may function as a lesson for the CCP, regarding China's relationship with Taiwan.

Leo

did you know Russia was recruiting fighters from syria? no, you did not. but you do now, because of my post.

version

"We are going to see increased gas prices here in the United States. In Europe, they will see dramatic increases in prices. That's the cost of standing up for freedom and standing alongside the Ukrainian people, but it's going to cost us," Coons told CNN.

version

I like that it's the Americans leading the ban whilst also saying it will be Europe that's hit hardest. Thanks, guys!

version

_123590119_natural_gas_supply_640-2x-nc.png

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
As someone who's both too ignorant and too fragile to follow this whole situation, should i be more worried about rising gas prices or nuclear war?

luka

thats why he paired up with English Rose Elizabeth Hurley, the finest flower of Merrie England.