luka

Is that the best place to start? Not necessarily? You could make a bold counter thrust. Don't have to start on the back foot. Not that it should be solely about the theatre of the thing but at the same time, the whole world is watching. You've got an audience. Let's make the most of it

luka

im with company at the moment though so I can't really join in but i look forward to catching up later. John Eden, poetix etc all here to provide a foil

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
not totally sure where to begin here, but could someone please remind me what I've done which is so heinous?

I saw him recently coincidentally. First time. Wasn't sure who he was at first. Wasn't sure if he recognised me but he went completely quiet averted his gaze then turned his back and walked to the corner to stare at a wall. Never seen a response quite like it.

let's start with this

Leo

you're incapable of heinous. pretentious smug bullshit trolling, maybe. like pretending now that you're unaware of the video and resulting internet-bubble kerfuffle.

luka

Never told a single lie about you in my life. Why would I? I had called you a dickhead, true, but that's a minor thing and gadflys have to expect that kind of thing. Perhaps I was wrong. You might not be a dickhead. Im happy to see you here. Thanks for coming.

luka

Unless you think im the academic luka. Im not him. Not the one who researches ezra pound. That's another boy.

luka

Otherwise the only things ive ever said about you are written here. There's no secret whispering campaign. I don't mind if you want to do talks about Evola or say abortions are a reverse sacrament or whatever. Go for it.

josef k.

Dangerous Mystagogue
Otherwise the only things ive ever said about you are written here. There's no secret whispering campaign. I don't mind if you want to do talks about Evola or say abortions are a reverse sacrament or whatever. Go for it.

I'm not interested in talking to you, sorry.

poetix

we murder to dissect
I see little profit in lobbing brickbats of any dimension whatsoever at Daniel's reality filter. It's wholly impervious, you'll only sprain something. Remember, folks: he's beyond good and evil, you're resentful nobodies.