IdleRich

IdleRich
How's it compare with Portugal?
I wouldn't know... actually they had a massive heroin issue here in the 90s, worse than anywhere else in the world I understand, google it, it's worth reading about, it informed their drug policy ever since. But never seen or heard of anyone taking heroin here which suits me fine.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I drink ayran every day but not with raki. Raki is very strong. Destabilising. Last drank it on Monday. With water and ice. Nice drink but devilish

I love the look and idea of all those spirits that go white when you dilute them but anything that strongly aniseed flavoured is like kryptonite to me. Just can't deal with it at all.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
gonna stay sober for a while now post hospital, have to heal a bit. so instead i bought some lottery tickets just now, don't even understand the logic behind that decision myself. can't live without at least a little thrill i guess? anyway, 17.000.000 euro to win!

IdleRich

IdleRich
Intox log: we sitting watching telly on a quiet Saturday but girlfriend decided we should snort a load of mdma we had lying around. Four lines in... pretty good film this.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Intox log: we sitting watching telly on a quiet Saturday but girlfriend decided we should snort a load of mdma we had lying around. Four lines in... pretty good film this.

waste of mdma. dump yer gf no doubt a future RA socialite. trust me, you need to turn gay.

mdma is meant for shit like this, it was originally intended as a war drug anyway:

• Haha
Reactions: sus

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Just reading about doing lines of MDMA has made me give a little involuntary Pavlovian shudder of anticipatory disgust.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Just reading about doing lines of MDMA has made me give a little involuntary Pavlovian shudder of anticipatory disgust.
A taste that is very fresh in my mind. Still carrying on though - turns out we had a fair bit of this stuff.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you are mad. the biggest line of mdma is still tolerable to eating that stuff or dissolving it under the tongue. once had half a bomb lefd and to make it last for 1 hour and 15 minutes i dissolved it under my tongue at 9 AM whilst being in the rave since 10 PM on an empty stomach with no drink of water. eeek. lines are easy. you just swallow the mucus.

IdleRich

IdleRich
you are mad. the biggest line of mdma is still tolerable to eating that stuff or dissolving it under the tongue. once had half a bomb lefd and to make it last for 1 hour and 15 minutes i dissolved it under my tongue at 9 AM whilst being in the rave since 10 PM on an empty stomach with no drink of water. eeek. lines are easy. you just swallow the mucus.
So.... lines are good?