sadmanbarty

the compression in his voice as kumar says. he's a sith lord. drill vader.

compared to russ or loski who are like dennis the menace.

luka

What was number two? Boom boom shake the room? That's great too

Fucking hell in listening to that again it is stunning absolutely stunning.

Barty lets these shit MCs spoil the beats for him but I don't hardly notice the cunts. They DO introduce a bit of drag, but not enough to spoil my enjoyment

luka

So good. Been a long time since hip hop was just an unchanging loop.when did that change? With timbaland and Mannie fresh?

luka

So good. Been a long time since hip hop was just an unchanging loop.when did that change? With timbaland and Mannie fresh?

I know eg paid in full doesn't have all loops but it was loops for a while

luka

This is the first time I e heard it on he proper speaker. Sounded great on the iPod speaker sounds shit like this. Absolute rubbish. Next.

luka

This ain't music for a proper speaker. Oh dear. This has ruined it for me. Sounds so boring.

sadmanbarty

world war 1 fog. smell of smoke and death in the air. despairing.

very quavo-ish backing vocals and ad libs. gregorian chants.

very 50ish approach to melody with that "window shopping" bits.

i love that phasing effect you get on the trickling hi hats recently. like snake scales.

luka

I'm going to try again on the iPad speaker see if it gets its magic back. That was like drawing back the curtain and seeing the wizard of oz is just a cunt

DannyL

Wild Horses
Listening on headphones. I love it. I like the off handed conceit of the hook. Dismissive, cos I'm better than you.

I thought it was less exciting compared to the flow of energy from the first 3,but I'm not so sure. Mid song, I'm fully committed.