The Dissensus Album Canon

catalog

Cheers will watch the doc tonight I think. Yeah the photos are good. I would love to go to Africa. Tour stories.

catalog

“You underestimated me you fools. You thought you could lure me into your crypto-planetary lair. But you made one fatal mistake. One irredeemable error. You thought memory could be erased. You were wrong. Nothing escapes The Archive!”

Version is the posthuman leader of our new erotic straw man society

catalog

I just watched the Africa doc. Yeah good stuff. I felt like saying, when Derrick may says, how can the beat survive 400 years of oppression, I felt like saying, it survives because of the oppression, that's what's so odd.

catalog

I've sort of fallen into a woebot hole, just left the videos playing. The Cecil sharp house one was next, that's good as well. Got a bit lost in the prog one, although I'll make a note to check out gentle giant at some point

catalog

Good bit popping your mouth for the kor. I also like how mum, dad, grandma and granddad get thanked first, before Derrick may

catalog

Yeah that looks alright actually. I feel I should buy just for the forum really. I t could be 'my 20 best shits' and I would feel I would need to buy it

Woebot

Yeah that looks alright actually. I feel I should buy just for the forum really. I t could be 'my 20 best shits' and I would feel I would need to buy it

feel no compunction to buy it! it's a big old thing. i might make a "promotions" thread about it to contain all speculation - promotional gubbins and to rid the wider forum of people's need to discuss it anywhere else...

luka

feel no compunction to buy it! it's a big old thing. i might make a "promotions" thread about it to contain all speculation - promotional gubbins and to rid the wider forum of people's need to discuss it anywhere else...

Everyone has to buy it or Sufi will ban you from the forum

catalog

luka you should do an iterview with him to promo it. on second thought, that's a terrible idea, maybe someone should do an interview though. maybe version or brty, or danny. . and it can be a dissensus exclusive, which will drive new dickheads to the forum