subvert47

I don't fight, I run away
No, they hate 'cos they've lost. Lost the party, lost in court to the EHRC, lost any influence, lost an election. They need someone to pin it on.

jeez, you're a fucking idiot

Starmer lied his way to the leadership
he's the end of any hope of any meaningful change
everything will just stay the fucking same

but that's okay with you, because you don't believe in anything

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yes mate, he has to lie to the public and his own party! To play the game! Why can’t people just go along with it all!?!
I think the Tories are on to loser though pushing the Starmer dishonesty narrative, it's not that I think he's honest, it's just cos he'll simply never be as dishonest as Boris Johnson - without even having to think Labour can point to his numerous sackings for lying, the parties, misleading parliament, his constantly changing stories around Pincher. It's a bit like a group of super heroes or The Spice Girls or something, they all have to have different, distinct powers and we've already got Lie Man or Lying Spice so that power is taken. I guess the good news for the Tories is there are plenty of other trees for them to bark up...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Always there with the incisive commentary.
Ah, but you see Dan, the Corbynites are the lovely, kind, gentle people, and it's everyone else in Labour who's an absolute, total bastard. A comedian who was fairly popular 40 years ago and is also Jewish said so, so it's definitely true.

subvert47

I don't fight, I run away
Ah, but you see Dan, the Corbynites are the lovely, kind, gentle people, and it's everyone else in Labour who's an absolute, total bastard. A comedian who was fairly popular 40 years ago and is also Jewish said so, so it's definitely true.

See, that's all it is to you. Just some factional battle which the "Corbynites" have lost. Nothing that really matters. We had hope that we could actually change things. Improve people's lives. Make the country a better place. Whereas the right, who don't see any need to change anything, did everything they could to help ensure it didn't happen. That nothing substantive changed or ever could change. And, yes, they've "won". And Keir Starmer has cemented that "victory". To the extent that anyone who believes in the things that he stood for as leader is literally being shown the door. So now nothing will change. But it's not the "left" that have lost. It's fucking everybody.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
See, that's all it is to you. Just some factional battle which the "Corbynites" have lost. Nothing that really matters. We had hope that we could actually change things. Improve people's lives. Make the country a better place. Whereas the right, who don't see any need to change anything, did everything they could to help ensure it didn't happen. That nothing substantive changed or ever could change. And, yes, they've "won". And Keir Starmer has cemented that "victory". To the extent that anyone who believes in the things that he stood for as leader is literally being shown the door. So now nothing will change. But it's not the "left" that have lost. It's fucking everybody.
Don't look at me, I did my bit in both the last two elections.

craner

Beast of Burden

Talk about factionalism! You and people like you have a monopoly on caring about the lives of other people, is that right?

luka

i did a thread called the radicalisation of danny l but i dont think we ever got to the bottom of what happened to him. i always assumed it was linked to having a baby in some way

DannyL

Wild Horses
i did a thread called the radicalisation of danny l but i dont think we ever got to the bottom of what happened to him. i always assumed it was linked to having a baby in some way
IIRC you backed out of the thread, realising it was a cunt move. Your last post was something like "apologies I've got a disease".

luka

i only did it cos i thought i might have caused offence which wasnt the intention. i just find the developments interesting and perplexing.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Actually what happened to me is pretty simple - I got interested in foreign policy and events in Syria and realised Corbyn was a racist moral vacuum and not suitable to be PM. His reaction was the Skirpal and recent takes on Ukraine confirm that view. Amazed not-amazed that badly fucking up around the most consequential decisions he could make doesn't impinge on people still wanting him for PM.