Wiley's eski-œuvre

gumdrops

be good if someone could do a 1 or 2 cd mix of all wileys instrumentals over the years (allowing the crappier ones hes been making/using as of late of course ;) )

Benny Bunter

Yeah ive dreamt of that happening for while now. As if it ever will though!

Wiley's tune on the new Earth 616 is great but gutted to discover that this track skips on my copy :mad: Haven't got the heart to complain to the supplier cos they threw in a bunch of free mixtapes to make up for late delivery (with a nice apology letter from some guy called Hij - He has summat to do with grime forum hasn't he?)

I've never really understood why Wiley doesn't just produce a whole album by himself. Maybe he will when his pop career flops, who knows? lol

Haven't got the heart to complain to the supplier cos they threw in a bunch of free mixtapes to make up for late delivery (with a nice apology letter from some guy called Hij - He has summat to do with grime forum hasn't he?)

Yeah, he owns it. Great bloke.

Mine also skips.

mos dan

fact music
Gwarn, Dan! Get on Ableton and make us the perfect Wiley mix. Or get Bok Bok to mix it a la Blogaridims

ha trust me you don't want me doing this, though someone should. bok bok did a 'wiley tribute mix' on sub fm when the latter 'retired', but i just checked and only the first 10 riddims or so are wiley actually..

drilla

Does anyone know anything about Wiley's early jungle/drumnbass work? Or straight(er) garage? monikers, tracks

viktorvaughn

Does anyone know anything about Wiley's early jungle/drumnbass work? Or straight(er) garage? monikers, tracks

dnbwise there are a few sets around of him mcing with riko and eskman with dj trend. he's pretty rubbish imo, much more of an item of historical interest. riko is good though. it is my understanding he never put out any dnb records.

garagewise nicoles groove - not sure what else really.
http://www.discogs.com/release/297655

alex

Do not read this.
haha, got some jokes set of, well i suppose you could say PAUG, maxwell D, plague, wiley, all spitting over Jungle & that, they all sound well young, will upload when i get home!!

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
On grimetapes there is a set with Wiley and Riko spitting over jungle in 1997 making Wiley about 17 years old at the time.

gumdrops

does anyone know of a (sick) spooky beat from quite a few years back that sounds a lot like an eski track? slimzee played it on one of his sunday shows a few months back and im sure he said it was spooky but not sure. will try and up the audio from my tape if no one knows.