woops

is not like other people
so far today 1 bloody Mary 1 long Island 1piscano, almost 6pm now which is the cocktail hour

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
followed these with a margarita and a frozen passionfruit daiquiri, now on my 2nd hazy pale ale
So far Iโ€™ve had: two bourbon-barrel aged stouts, the latter of which I made into a boilermaker with bourbon, one blackberry hibiscus gin and tonic, and a โ€œPaloma Oaxacenaโ€ which is grapefruit juice and mezcal.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Iโ€™ve purchased a bottle of Galliano Lโ€™Autentico, a vanilla anise liqueur, and have made a variation on the Sazerac. @luka this is what โ€œbetterโ€ looks like.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I have to break the drinking to give an interview to a Chinese scholar about media DAOs, but I will thenceforth resume.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Two bourbon-barrel aged stouts, the latter of which I made into a boilermaker with bourbon, one blackberry hibiscus gin and tonic, and a โ€œPaloma Oaxacenaโ€ which is grapefruit juice and mezcal, three Sazeracs, and another bourbon-barrel aged stout.

@WashYourHands

A vintage, regal, painted cocktail poster, featuring princess diana --ar 9:16 --seed 1 --v 5

View attachment 15109
5.1 has almost mastered fingers (below). Overall, though, yours is way better.

HMGovt_A_vintage_regal_painted_cocktail_poster_featuring_prince_192abc12-275a-4bdb-81b6-4f6f4184e1c7.webp