IdleRich

IdleRich
Blimey @Leo you really just unleashed on Gus then didn't you? Two posts hitting in different ways from different directions. A hand grenade from the front as you simultaneously slid a dagger between his ribs.

• Haha
Reactions: Leo

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
@padraig (u.s.) Gus didn't tag you, would hate for you to miss it. Happy holidays!
thx bud I appreciate the thought but I'm kind of of used to his weird low-level obsession with me at this point

the abstract over the individual is I guess interesting bc his idea of me is basically a cardboard cutout onto which he projects various (inaccurate) abstractions like "progressivism", "political correctness", etc. it's more about gus and his idk existential fears than me as an actual person.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
thx bud I appreciate the thought but I'm kind of of used to his weird low-level obsession with me at this point

the abstract over the individual is I guess interesting bc his idea of me is basically a cardboard cutout onto which he projects various (inaccurate) abstractions like "progressivism", "political correctness", etc. it's more about gus and his idk existential fears than me as an actual person.
Funny you should say this because he literally has a cardboard cutout of you in his dungeon.

sus

completely psychotic response. only proves my claim beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I stood outside this man's house for hours in freezing chicago weather asking to be let in he said he couldn't see me because it would hurt his reputation with fellow DSA members if they found out

he is unfeeling and callous. he has no warmth towards his fellow man.

sus

lots of new people on my shitlist today. leo went from shitlist purgatory to shitlist hell. idlerich has been staged in purgatory.

• Love
Reactions: Leo

sus

when I am Megafamous people are really gonna regret being on my shitlist, I'm going to get a lot of apology letters, and I wo't even read them! they will be dead to me!

IdleRich

IdleRich
lots of new people on my shitlist today. leo went from shitlist purgatory to shitlist hell. idlerich has been staged in purgatory.
I just couldn't resist that line I'm afraid, I'm sorry, I'm a bad person. I realise that my teasing may have been more effective than I meant it to be (especially when Leo added to it on the next line) I do apologise for that, it was honestly intended to be light-hearted but I fear it came out looking meaner than intended. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

IdleRich

IdleRich
when I am Megafamous people are really gonna regret being on my shitlist, I'm going to get a lot of apology letters, and I wo't even read them! they will be dead to me!
And now I've read this but I'd sort of anticipated it with an apology. I do hope you read it though.

• Haha

IdleRich

IdleRich
completely psychotic response. only proves my claim beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I stood outside this man's house for hours in freezing chicago weather asking to be let in he said he couldn't see me because it would hurt his reputation with fellow DSA members if they found out

he is unfeeling and callous. he has no warmth towards his fellow man.

I don't know what's going on now.... is this... true? Surely it's a joke?

Leo

I feel that this thread accidentally got an edge to it when I only intended to do the most harmless of shit talking.

Thanks for being such a shit-stirring instigator, Rich. Because of your attempt at humor, I'm now relegated to shitlist hell with no hope of redemption regardless of how "hardcore Gus" I agree to become.

Last edited:

Leo

Just stick to 15,000-word posts with questions about American sports and you'll be fine.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Beautifully executed slaughter @Leo - focus, patience, timing and multi-directional fire, leading to anger, blood and giblets hanging everywhere. A figure limping off, cursing at the clouds, psychic cellulitis slowly creeping in

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I was Luddite way before it was cool, then I got even cooler by becoming “post-normal” or “basic” as Luka would put it.

• Haha