ghost

something insane and unrelated to honor (i am an honor appreciator)

a friend told me that Dasha told them that BAP has been going to south america to advise Bukele in el salvador

on things like propaganda and media production, including those videos where thousands of gang members held in inhumane and overcrowded conditions are rounded up and humiliated

william_kent

a friend told me that Dasha told them that BAP has been going to south america to advise Bukele in el salvador

on things like propaganda and media production, including those videos where thousands of gang members held in inhumane and overcrowded conditions are rounded up and humiliated

I'm drunk - I misread this as HORROR and BUKKAKE and immediately closed the tab

william_kent

Only if you don't give consent.

when I lived on the estate the Guardian like to write about ( BLADE RUNNER MEETS BERGHAIN! ) there was a guy, let'd call him "*UNTY" who liked to experiment on the more depraved residents by injecting them with unknown compounds ( nowadays these might be termed "research chemicals" ) - this resulted in the deaths of a TOPY initiate and the brother of a high ranking caliphate OTO member

run, kid, run

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
they warred with the Disciples of Zhao?
The origin of this conflict is often attributed to the occasion wherein a cohort of plebes from the Han Dynasty got absolutely wasted on rice wine and snuck into a Zhaoist temple and desecrated a statue of Zhao sitting at his desktop computer.

sus

very important, this is breaking news heard in Brooklyn Culture Mafia first

ghost

yeah i want to emphasize like this means the most successful fascist in the world right now, with the largest carcereal program (per capita) since Stalin's gulags, is hanging out with BAP and Dasha

dilbert1

That’s funny, I remember David Graeber telling a story about being at some kind of conference where a professional artist climbed up onto a table and proclaimed “I AM A STUDENT OF GIORGIO AGAMBEN!” as he pulled down his pants and took a shit.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
ive never lived in like a commune bfore i guess. what is the privacy like
This is only my first one, and I think it might have spoiled me a bit, because its been a very healthy and even wholesome atmosphere so far. I'm in the shared bunk room, which is like a hostel, and there are some other private rooms (whihch cost more), so privacy really just depends on that, in our case.

shakahislop

Fuck me for finding and listening to this

one thing i've been thinking about the brooklyn culture mafia recently is, well, isn't one of the main things going on in this assemblage that internet content providers have found a way to put spoiled rich and sexy american girls in front of us so that we can be annoyed by them, slag them off, show that we don't subscribe to their values. i don't think you can get away from the fact that it's a scene without a traditional product. it's personalities first and foremost. so what is the machine doing, what are the affects, what is its power. i think its about provoking us.

dilbert1

internet content providers have found a way to put spoiled rich and sexy american girls in front of us so that we can be annoyed by them, slag them off, show that we don't subscribe to their values. i don't think you can get away from the fact that it's a scene without a traditional product. it's personalities first and foremost.

Yeah, the whole thing often feels like a kind of negative-partisanship rage bait honeypot. That last part really comes into focus listening to these “people” and their gossip