linebaugh

maybe a little less gaudy? Seems theres less dubstep esque things going on. the fans have aged and matured

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
No idea why I'm being invoked here, I like pop music but I don't like just any old shit like EDM. Don't even know what this thread is supposed to be about.

I'm referencing you kicking muggsy off the forum circa 2010 by comparing post-dubstep to UK funky. That was a very tottenham move. Post-dubstep and UK funky are a culture war in the same value set. You should have gone all out, told Muggsy that he wasn't poptimist enough. But you wouldn't, because Freudian anal fixation etc.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
looking back, the anger over post-dubstep utterly mystifies me. I don't think I even remember any of it. It's not even bad music, just decidedly middling.

IdleRich

IdleRich
What I don't get is those festivals all have like twenty million people at them... but I've never been to one, I've never met anyone who has been to one, I've never met anyone who has met anyone who has been to one... I've never even heard of anyone being able to name a single person who has been to one of these festivals. Do they really exist or are they just made up?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Post dubstep was proper shit then and it remains so.

noone cares about its merits or demerits. that's the whole point! you cared about its shitness. Whilst EDM and liquid dnb was the dominant sound on trashy 18 year old dancefloors.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I don't even like belabouring this point so humbly, don't be fucking thick and understand it. But that fascist racist wasteman Tony Colman's dumbfuck label hospital records was the dominant sound on the dancefloors of dear old Blighty. Don't succumb to multicultural undergraduat dissertation syndrome, UK is still a white supremacist noncecore hellhole.