linebaugh

this was a good thread. Ill never understand jungle but with threads like this you still see the boards potential realized

wild greens

That's why the country couples love dogging and outdoor swinging gaffs so much, their perspectives are different. Let's get back to nature and bum eachother in the dirt

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
That's why the country couples love dogging and outdoor swinging gaffs so much, their perspectives are different. Let's get back to nature and bum eachother in the dirt

dogging had a mini golden age, 95-02 ish, ie start of dial up but it was as much city as country and hadn’t dragged in as many weirdos

don’t let the slurs of misplaced mayoral torcs from Detectorists put you off, almost wish I had access to defunct boards just to reference the depravity involved

anyway, good times!

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Just as they (who?) say you could rebuild Dublin circa 1904 based on what Joyce wrote in 'Ulysses', you could rebuild my life circa 2010-2023 (so far) by trawling threads on Dissensus.

linebaugh

Was having a conversation recently about that underclass of uk celebrity 'glamour models' the other day. The first thing I ever wanked to. Because they were allowed to be real people a child could find them on the internet without having to go to any shady websites.

linebaugh

Is this common over there? Does every young british boy have the exact same secual awakening or os it because theyre so visible they lose the allure?

luka

corpsey certainly did. hes talked about it in great detail. his favourites were jo guest and lucy pinder.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Is this common over there? Does every young british boy have the exact same secual awakening or os it because theyre so visible they lose the allure?
I'm pretty sure the number of male teenagers in the UK in the late 90s who felt Kelly Brook was too visible to have any allure was exactly zero.

luka

my teas favourite was kelly brook.
kelly-brook-1662028534.jpg