linebaugh

I love the olympics, lukes pretty much covered why.

Basketball might not be so open and shut in the future. More and more dominant foreign players. the last 3 MVP's even. And USA did lose in 2004 with a team led by a young lebron so who knows.

I wish they would let the balkans run a single team against the US.

linebaugh

Watching the phelps run where he broke all the records was a formative experience for me. whole family on the couch, date and times penciled in.

version

I love the olympics, lukes pretty much covered why.

Basketball might not be so open and shut in the future. More and more dominant foreign players. the last 3 MVP's even. And USA did lose in 2004 with a team led by a young lebron so who knows.

I wish they would let the balkans run a single team against the US.
Spain are usually pretty good.

linebaugh

sa2.jpg

stephen and valerie adams. wild genes in that family. adams is 7ft for reference

luka

thats right. outrageous genes. english dad who was about 6'8 marrying a succession of polynesians. only going to end one way i guess

linebaugh

my partner is 5'8 and the shortest person in her family by a good 5 inches. Stocky country folk too. feel a little like a zoo animal when Im with them.

luka

this is not the olympics but the worlds always get mixed up with the olympics in my mind so i dont make any distinction really