tomfun

He wandered into my friend Nina's night, stayed for over an hour while people took pictures and videos, the most amusing of which (for me) was him awkwardly shuffling to DJ Assault - Big Booty Hoes (And Sluts Too) which has now been immortalised by the daily record.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What the fuck would you do if you were one of the other punters? Say hi? Call him a cunt? Wallop him? Offer him a pill? Ask him if he can sort you out with some pills? The mind boggles.

shakahislop

maybe he's had a late life epiphany. realized he loves everyone. realized we're all mates. he'll be the first PM to back an official summer of love. he'll nationalise metalheadz. create apprenticeships in running dirty squat parties. a Ministry of Sound.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
He was pushing his luck. All it would take would be for one yeti to go “nah, fuck this Tory moomin” and smash

Screams, blood spurting like a fountain, Goves eyes full of terror and then a chant of “one nil to the ASC’s” as a polis baton charge ensues

rubberdingyrapids

dj assault did one of the best sad sex songs ever. i think a lot of people overlook this one.

idk if gove has heard this one but i like the idea of him being sad at home and listening to this.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Matt Hancock is really into grime, isn't he? Clearly the Tories have impeccable musical taste. ("The devil has the best tunes", etc.)

rubberdingyrapids

tried to look up the assault sometimes lyrics on the net but no one has done the hard graft and transcribed them.

Matt Hancock is really into grime, isn't he? Clearly the Tories have impeccable musical taste. ("The devil has the best tunes", etc.)

cameron was into the jam and the smiths i think. was it gordon brown who talked about arctic monkeys? kind of dubious about that one. i can believe cameron listened to a little jam and smiths at oxford out of curiosity about a type of person far outside of himself.