thirdform

pass the sick bucket
@tomfun Please understand that you can't win. @thirdform is a quantum-mechanical being from another dimension, and has the ability to come out with crude ladz' bantz while simultaneously being more radical than you can possibly imagine.

Well, I must say most Americans have heart attacks when they come to Turkey. No sense of deadpan sarcasm and contempt. Londoners are alright though. They get it. Luke will adapt here no problem very easy for him.

tomfun

@tomfun Please understand that you can't win. @thirdform is a quantum-mechanical being from another dimension, and has the ability to come out with crude ladz' bantz while simultaneously being more radical than you can possibly imagine.
My goal is never really to win an internet argument, it is usually just to see what the other person is willing to say to win an argument so i can feel worse about the world in general. Then i go rollerskating and try to not think about it.

boxedjoy

Speaking with thirdform will have that effect, he'll use the mask of "banter" to call people terms like "faggot" but then suggest any criticism of his nihilistic trolling is rooted in disablism and racism. He wants to have it both ways - respect for his identity and background, but the right to throw obnoxious slurs at others, and there's no point trying to reason with someone so committed to being unreasonable.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
'Gove Dances in Nightclub' was one attempt to move the news cycle away from Kabul

He's weird enough for it to be glib enough to get any focus

I still think glassing him is a noble ideal

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Speaking with thirdform will have that effect, he'll use the mask of "banter" to call people terms like "faggot" but then suggest any criticism of his nihilistic trolling is rooted in disablism and racism. He wants to have it both ways - respect for his identity and background, but the right to throw obnoxious slurs at others, and there's no point trying to reason with someone so committed to being unreasonable.

Oh I don't want it both ways. That would be infantile. I can *have* it both ways foolish British boy.

Learn that first when your anti-soviet loving great grandparents sanctioned bastinato and sponsoring paramilitary hit squads to kill secularists and queers in the Kurdish territories as you opportunistically go on about liberation. Not that the Ruskies would have been any better, but the crimes of the British and Americans are numerous for us. Sorry if you thought going on anti-war marches would make me bow in front of my white saviour and kiss his feet. I'm allowed to reclaim whatever I want, and tough shit if you can't accept that. 🍥🎂😋😋😋😋

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Like I said - quantum.