sufi

lala
I wd like to see the Quorn mushrooms but they keep that top secret isnt it

william_kent

there's a youtube channel that pops in my feed every now and again, all about "magic mushrooms", can't remember the name but it's presented by some frat boy ( who bears an uncanny resemblance to the accused, innocent until proved guilty, incel "criminal genius" PhD in criminology, suspect in the recent Idaho student murders case )

anyway, I clicked on one of his latest videos about the legalisation of magic mushrooms in Oregon and the content was hideous - the legislation says that once you've bought the mushrooms you can only consume them on premises under the supervision of a "facilitator", some poor sod who has had to pay $2000 for a license...

this seems like the worst possible way to trip to me

it reminds me of some UK TV documentary I saw where they jacked up some guy with a bunch of MDMA and had him sit on what looked like a dentist's chair in a silent white room and then asked him what he was feeling, and he replied "I want to dance with beautiful women"... they should have just let him go to a club, ffs ( of course they didn't )

oh, I've found the video after a quick check of my youtube history:

The Mushroom Show

actually interesting in the way that mushroom shops are popping up and the marketing devices being used (generate controversy and crowds gather outside the store )

of course this was all predicted in GTA5 where one of the radio stations went on about "medicinal cocaine"

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Those are pretty neat, actually. Although if you wore them, people might just think you've got a world-beating case of athlete's foot?

catalog

Boshed the last of the 2022 vintage of liberty caps this morning approx 930am, had it in ginger, caradoman and brown sugar tea cos they were smelling a bit ropey.

Head out and it was wild and windy. Drew a few trees and then hit a local beauty spot just as they came on. Cue staring into puddles, drinking stream water, sitting on bench and having a lot of thoughts.

Then headed up towards a pub on top of the hill but it was obviously shut, cos if was only 1030, and it started throwing down.

Insane amounts of rain, my trousers completely soaked, boots wet through. Thought best to head home. Literal streams of water rolling down the roads. Had to marvel at it.

Got home and did a little painting, realised it was 23 March 23 so did loads of lettering on that theme. Accidentally pulled a painting off the wall and also had some issues with the fire.

Then it brightened up so I struck out again, went for a single pint of 6% ipa as a treat, had a good chat with the barman. Coffee and sarnie on way home.

All in all a good one.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Boshed the last of the 2022 vintage of liberty caps this morning approx 930am, had it in ginger, caradoman and brown sugar tea cos they were smelling a bit ropey.

Head out and it was wild and windy. Drew a few trees and then hit a local beauty spot just as they came on. Cue staring into puddles, drinking stream water, sitting on bench and having a lot of thoughts.

Then headed up towards a pub on top of the hill but it was obviously shut, cos if was only 1030, and it started throwing down.

Insane amounts of rain, my trousers completely soaked, boots wet through. Thought best to head home. Literal streams of water rolling down the roads. Had to marvel at it.

Got home and did a little painting, realised it was 23 March 23 so did loads of lettering on that theme. Accidentally pulled a painting off the wall and also had some issues with the fire.

Then it brightened up so I struck out again, went for a single pint of 6% ipa as a treat, had a good chat with the barman. Coffee and sarnie on way home.

All in all a good one.
Who needs Julian Cope when we've got you?

luka

mr tea its your job to grow a group stash of these for dissensus. if you do it wash your hands will never insult you again. sufi will stop calling you a racist. third said he wont hound you anymore. i will promise never to allege that you dance on the graves of palestinian children