Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I bet I could get my brother-in-law to put luka on their special blacklist. Make him into a Targeted Individual.

He's probably love that, actually.

woops

is not like other people
digital compact cassette (DCC) appeared at the same time as mini disc and disappeared immediately. dunno how long betamax lasted. there's probably more.

version

Read Stuart Christie's book on Stefano Delle Chiaie today, Stefano Delle Chiaie: Portrait of a Black Terrorist. It's a very brief overview of Gladio, Condor, P2 and the rest and he says himself there are things he just doesn't know or can't corroborate, but I enjoyed it and found it convincing.

It's only about 80 pages and it's knocking about online, if anyone's interested.

Stefano Delle Chiaie: Portrait of a Black Terrorist (1984)

Of the five people named as suspects by the Italian judge investigating the outrage at Bologna, one stands out from all the rest: Stefano Delle Chiaie. Master organiser of neo-fascist terror, or someone who has been deliberately set up as such by other more shadowy figures, the name of Delle Chiaie is inextricably linked with just about every major right-wing scandal and terrorist outrage to have rocked Italy during the past two decades. The history of Delle Chiaie is the history of Nazism in our world today.

Through it we see neo-fascist terrorist organisations in their true role: that of "plausibly deniable" agents of an inner oligarchic power sphere which sets itself above all law and morality.

Christie.jpg

IdleRich

IdleRich
which it is almost certainly is. my way of looking at things is the world is run by pedo satanists. if you keep that in mind you wont go far wrong.
What is the supposed connection between paedos and power? Are paedos smarter than other people and thus they rise to the top? Or is that paedos naturally tend to form secret networks so they can find people of like mind while hiding their proclivities from the world and these networks formed a powerbase from which to conquer the world?

Or is it that a sort of membership ritual where one has to demonstrate their commitment to the cause by performing some shocking act that is reviled by society and which cannot be taken back? In which case the paedophilia is reallye incidental.

In short, do people run the world cos they're paedos or are they paedos cos they run the world?

It's just whenever you see an actual paedophile on telly they tend to be a terrified, beta male type cowering in fear of being exposed, about as far from a master of the universe as could be imagined.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What is the supposed connection between paedos and power? Are paedos smarter than other people and thus they rise to the top? Or is that paedos naturally tend to form secret networks so they can find people of like mind while hiding their proclivities from the world and these networks formed a powerbase from which to conquer the world?

Or is it that a sort of membership ritual where one has to demonstrate their commitment to the cause by performing some shocking act that is reviled by society and which cannot be taken back? In which case the paedophilia is reallye incidental.

In short, do people run the world cos they're paedos or are they paedos cos they run the world?

It's just whenever you see an actual paedophile on telly they tend to be a terrified, beta male type cowering in fear of being exposed, about as far from a master of the universe as could be imagined.
It's just luka doing his alt-right edgelord thing he enjoys doing from time to time for some reason.