0bleak

that was also around the time, IIRC, it was no longer cool to call something a rave
i woke up one day and everyone was just going to "parties"

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Untapped riches, go and see Oasis, write one of the eyebrowed ones a lyric, clean up

“King of the North” they’ll cheer, never buy a drink again

dilbert1

More NTS-core

Hate this song. Remember it being played a fair bit when someone reissued a bunch of Severed Heads stuff about ten years ago.

listening to NTS means youve given up on life. radio 6 music for middle aged hipsters. utterly contemptible.

Ugh NTS-core my ass! You’re listening to the wrong mix. Tom Ellard is cool in my book, Australia can be proud of him and SPK let’s give them their crumbs at least.

dilbert1

You just posted one of my all time favorites from one of my all time favorite albums back in the day. Tripped to it a lot.
Also still have the VHS with that video on it.
posted this earlier in the thread: (the more experimental side project - also great for tripping back in the day)
Used to love listening to this one of theirs stoned when I was first getting into industrial

0bleak

Used to love listening to this one of theirs stoned when I was first getting into industrial

good stuff - not heard that
I did have quite a deep catalog of their stuff at one point, but only a few things now.
I sold a lot of it thinking it was going to be reissued on the box set that was supposed to come out on Mute, but I guess is never going to happen now since it has been like 12 years now.
I never got all the archival stuff that came on VOD a few years ago - just too much stuff and too much money - and don't really keep up with the new stuff - he seems so precious about not letting people hear samples or anything.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
What would be on Jolyon Maugham's Playlist?

I insulted you last night but then deleted it but I shouldn't have because this question itself is an absolute disgrace. It's as bad as Joe Muggs asking about Farage's kinks. What the fuck is wrong with you? centrism and labourism has made you the blandest of the bland, as bland as the chicken on the English menu in goodness gracious me. maybe even blander. And yet you still have the audacity to criticise Marxism?