Good Discussions

luka

as version will tell you its a very welcoming community. your taste is awful so dont try and contribute to the artsy threads. but if you have something interesting to share everyone will listen.

toko

assert yourself and if we dont like you we will bully you and if we like you we will bully you. if youre boring we will ignore you
i find this to be the best aspect of virtual conversations. if someone finds what you're talking about boring they don't respond and that's that. there's no obligation to ensure that they find the conversation relatable enough.

luka

i am unique in thinking hes a good kid though. i really beleive in him but if he keeps making threads about alanis morrisette im going to peel his flesh off with a potato peeler

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I've got a question. Is it wrong to respond to a post some pages ago? I often click through every page to catch up on the latest and find myself wanting to respond to something interesting someone had said but I'm afraid I will interrupt the flow of conversation.

no never. ILX hate it, we love it. tell someone from 14 years ago to shut the fuck up if the occasion necessitates it.

Reactions: sus

luka

that is so stupid its transcendent. its so stupid only me and you could equal it. we must devote ourselves to making something this obvious and moronic. i truly beleive we are uniquely equippped to acheive this. we have the unique combination of stupid and clever. only me and you. lets grab destiny by the tail.

sus

that is so stupid its transcendent. its so stupid only me and you could equal it. we must devote ourselves to making something this obvious and moronic. i truly beleive we are uniquely equippped to acheive this. we have the unique combination of stupid and clever. only me and you. lets grab destiny by the tail.
Our house has a downstairs guest unit. You were just talking a lotta game about how much money you make

his moral crusade.
It was a joke!!!!! But you're right in a sense that jokes always have some morality within them, especially great ones. Some of my best moral interventions come in the form of jokes that stick in the minds of their subjects and unravel themselves over time. people will remind me years later of a joke I made that changed their life, sometimes that I'd forgotten, and only then its true value would be revealed, even to me.