Leo

This is such an old person expression that I have no idea whether this metaphorical "day" is supposed to be very long or not long at all

what's with all the ageist hate? a weird recurring obsession from a guy who pretends to be all enlightened.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Their sensory cortex will be hardwired into a livefeed of all social media updates from the Brooklyn Culture Mafia. Not only will they be forced to stay in touch with the trends, but we will also wire in some extra neurochemical satisfaction so they'll be forced to enjoy it as well.

Leo

Hate?? hate?? I get called a pedophile and a freak on a daily basis but my crack about an expression being dated is hate and evidence I'm a bigot?

whataboutism is the best you can do? and the target of your "crack" isn't an expression, but the "old person" who said it.

linebaugh

it was amazing. one of the contestants even has brain damage. another was so dangerous a driver the camera crew wouldnt get in the car with her. its insane that the show is even legal, none of these people should be allowed within 50 feet of the a car and instead theyre encouraged to drive more! cant beleive someone hasnt gotten killed

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
You could argue that, with the right sort of brain damage, one doesn't have much to lose by driving chaotically.

IdleRich

IdleRich
You could argue that, with the right sort of brain damage, one doesn't have much to lose by driving chaotically.
Absolutely, unless you happen to be one of those weird people who cares about, I dunno, the rest of your brain, your body, your limbs, your liberty, the lives of family members or friends who get in the car with you and the lives of other people who happen to be driving on the road or walking beside it.

• Haha
Reactions: Leo

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Absolutely, unless you happen to be one of those weird people who cares about, I dunno, the rest of your brain, your body, your limbs, your liberty, the lives of family members or friends who get in the car with you and the lives of other people who happen to be driving on the road or walking beside it.
Right, unless you happen to be one of those people.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Sometimes I think the gallows humor is lost on folks here, unless everyone is just countering with an even more layered feigned naïveté.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Although, to be fair, I do suspect my schizotic delivery may make it difficult to parse out my sarcasm. But I'd be lying if I said that wasn't part of the fun.

sus

it was amazing. one of the contestants even has brain damage. another was so dangerous a driver the camera crew wouldnt get in the car with her. its insane that the show is even legal, none of these people should be allowed within 50 feet of the a car and instead theyre encouraged to drive more! cant beleive someone hasnt gotten killed
Also the fact that the entire premise of the show is making fun of people with brain damage and mental illness and anxiety and low IQ

linebaugh

Also the fact that the entire premise of the show is making fun of people with brain damage and mental illness and anxiety and low IQ
These shows always dance around exploiting people with mental illness but its always undiagnosed or an emotional problem that the average joe doesnt beleive in anyway, so this show going full tilt and putting a man with a traumatic brain injury on screen to be laughed at was quite the turn

Reactions: sus