My current frontrunners for top 100s

IdleRich

IdleRich
Well, I think it came out so quickly 'cos I was going chronologically. I could identify key tunes from most areas of my life (though there are some times I'm still a bit puzzled about what I was listening to). I then just dropped the pony ones and what you have is the result.

I think people would be interested in your taste or you could slant it a bit towards the board. I went in a bit more with the soul and excluded some white devil music as I thought people would dig it more.

Very keen to hear the krautrock mix - "Brain of Oscar Panzania" or however it's spelt could've made my list perhaps.
It would certainly be on mine... although it is not on this mix we've just put together. Right now I'm gonna go out and I'm just trying to get the file on to my phone so we can check it out on the journey. Should be perfect driving music so I'm looking forward to that.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
@william_kent rum diaries

@shiels skundered islands

@wektor we are i E.U

@Corpsey grim Oxonia to Rock City to the Big Smoke

@IdleRich and @Leo have politely declined or are hopefully mulling contenders

@pattycakes_ digital acid doesn’t corrode everything

@anyonemissinghere don’t be offended, @DannyL ’s and @wild greens both smashed it, a slightly intimidating follow on, or rest and reconvene before @version summons forth

wektor

I feel I could do it but in a mixtape format, which does not make much sense for the forum anyway, as the whole point is you write about each track.
it's like spilling a bag of beans in that each one can potentially bear a discussion later on