Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It reminds me of one of the best experiences I've had in a club. Walked miles to get to this bar in Nottingham where Tech Itch was playing. No mates with me. Got drunk, did a pill and then flailed my limbs in ecstatic rapture with my face in orgasmic lemon scrunch

craner

Beast of Burden
It reminds me of one of the best experiences I've had in a club. Walked miles to get to this bar in Nottingham where Tech Itch was playing. No mates with me. Got drunk, did a pill and then flailed my limbs in ecstatic rapture with my face in orgasmic lemon scrunch

At night I lock the door where no one else can see

william_kent

I traded in a lot of my bad company / ram / no u turn/ tech step twelves in for drugs but sort of regretting it nowadays

fuck Bukem/ , dumb & bass rules

actually, he was a pretty shit rave dj:

L T G Bukem - raindance 1990

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I traded in a lot of my bad company / ram / no u turn/ tech step twelves in for drugs but sort of regretting it nowadays

fuck Bukem/ , dumb & bass rules

actually, he was a pretty shit rave dj:

L T G Bukem - 1990 Demo

no way, listen to yaman 04 mix and tell me that isn't early 92 ardkore perfection.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this is the one though. psychodelic turko-Glaswegian neurofunk via an ungodly coctail of bucky and 27 tabs of acid.

Big up the Kemal Okan

william_kent

not heard that raindance tape tho so can't judge. most dj demo tapes are fucking awful though.

pay no attention, sort of trolling here

but there's an early Bukem mix that's an absolute car crash /train wreck of a mix that I'm hoping to upload

but that raindajnce mix isn't it, quite enjoying it at the moment actually

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
pay no attention, sort of trolling here

but there's an early Bukem mix that's an absolute car crash /train wreck of a mix that I'm hoping to upload

I wouldn't be surprised. a lot of djs from the time absolutely winged it. Pretty much why I disagree with droid that producers made it easier for djs. Just doesn't hold any weight when you consider that they were mixing house and techno, which is quite easy to mix.

djs ruin dance music for two prime reasons A) the crowd they play to transfer unwarranted drugged up eroticisation to them and B) the demands of the dancefloor are always that of petty-bourgeois democratism, not of uncompromising vision. People can pretend it is, but truly uncompromising djs don't get beyond the nerd circle.

mvuent

Void Dweller
wow congratulations you've finally understood the pitfalls of 'club' and 'rave' and 'dance' music. Finally!

ok, dance music doesn't always have to be like that, but the tendancy towards generic standardisation is inevitable.

and yet, and yet, you'll still have people tenaciously cling to drugtrash as the alpha and omega of sonic liberation, ignoring that it is precisely the love and emotions that generated by E which must be transfered onto the dj.

The issue with @suspended is not that he perspicaciously notes this, but posts equally standardised suburban angsttrash. Where's the Albert Ayler? Alan Silva? John Coltrane? Zakir Hussain? Derek Bailey?
On a scale of 1-10 how furiously would you say you’re usually jacking off while formulating posts like this? Not conducting a scientific study just asking in a between bros locker room talk kind of way.