luka

On a scale of 1-10 how furiously would you say you’re usually jacking off while formulating posts like this? Not conducting a scientific study just asking in a between bros locker room talk kind of way.
mvuents had it up to here hes not taking it any more!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
On a scale of 1-10 how furiously would you say you’re usually jacking off while formulating posts like this? Not conducting a scientific study just asking in a between bros locker room talk kind of way.

jacking off is too much fucking effort these days, i just get an artificial penis and put it in a fleshlight and let the toys do the work for me.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you have to make the most of the hypernanotechnological datastream. who has effort to jerk off? I even tried to big up corpse here to demolish everyone here but evidently he needs a bit more coaching. I'll work on it no worries dear boy. you are still my most valuable player.

william_kent

116719945_2672021929564855_3605628553508404270_n.jpg

1691780201743.png

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Before we part ways, can we touch on your love of classic cars? Has this been a running theme in your life since way back when? What was your very first car? Did you treat it in the same way as your current one?

“Not so much a love for classic cars, just BMW’s really. My good mate Tony got me into them and I just became obsessed with them. I didn’t pass my test until I was 25 or so, so I bought an E46 320 for my first car. Me being young and naive I bought it from a place down south and they delivered it, so I didn’t even test drive it – and of course it turned out to be a total lemon. I’ll spare you the details, but I spent loads on it and ended up selling it to the breakers as I was that fed up with it! Live and learn though.

What I’ve learnt is you can’t expect to drive around in an ageing BMW and not maintain it yourself. It’s going to need money spent on it to keep it running right, and if I took it to the garage every time something went wrong with it then I’d be a fool. I was a trainee mechanic when I was 16, so I’ve had some experience with fixing cars, and there’s a video on YouTube on how to replace just about every part of my car, so I bought some tools and started fixing things as they started to fail. It’s just a big meccano set really. You just need the right tools, a spare afternoon and some colorful language.”

william_kent

sort of disappointed that it's not the same Taxman who released the digikal reggae white label holy grail "Terminator"

I "lost" an ebay auction last week trying to get hold of this tune, because you've got to set limits, it's only a tune after all

Taxman - Terminator

pretty sure this dude has a garage full of boxes of "white labels" that he drip feeds on to ebay and discogs every now and again

maybe if he sold off his boxes of white labels at reasonable prices he could fit a BMW into his garage

william_kent

back "in the day" you could score a matchbox full of "bush ganja" ( years old stalks and seeds ) from a "rasta" in the toilets of a pub and they'd tell you that "BMW" stood for "Black Man's Wheels" or "Bob Marley and the Wailers" dependent on their mood

Gregory Isaacs - Bush Ganja

william_kent

1691784958333.png

^ "black on block crime" [sic]

A source said: 'Chris collects model cars and he was given one as a leaving present.

'He was a former captain in the army and is into hunting and shooting, but toy cars are his main hobby.

'When he opened the miniature BMW he joked: "Oh, Black Man's Wheels".

'It was just a joke. Cops seem to spend more time investigating each other these days than they do catching criminals.

'It's a complete over-reaction. They're obviously more interested in political correctness than letting officers get on with the job of tackling crooks.'

#health and safety gone mad.
#political correctness gorn maad

/jk
/s