mixed_biscuits

I'm not going to waste my time here because you've already said you wouldn't to subscribe to such ideas because you don't want to be associated with bogeymen 'evo psych guys', whoever they are ie. you're not motivated by rationality

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
I'm not going to waste my time here because you've already said you wouldn't to subscribe to such ideas because you don't want to be associated with bogeymen 'evo psych guys', whoever they are ie. you're not motivated by rationality
keep telling yourself that. whatever it takes for you to leave alone

mixed_biscuits

@malelesbian you don't want to think about evopsych because the evopsych guys - who are apparently bad guys - are in some pitched battle with the continental philosophy guys - the good guys, unsurprisingly - over 'scientism'. This is toxic masculinity gangland cogitation

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
leave what alone?
leave me alone.

@malelesbian you don't want to think about evopsych because the evopsych guys - who are apparently bad guys - are in some pitched battle with the continental philosophy guys - the good guys, unsurprisingly - over 'scientism'. This is toxic masculinity gangland cogitation
lmao no the evopsych guys don't even read continental philosophers. There are plenty of cognitive scientists and neuroscientists who do though! I like those guys.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Good fucking lord dude. Knock it the fuck off. You're the narcissist. I just created a philosophy that you never understood because understanding others' ideas doesn't stroke your ego enough. And the only thing stopping you from being a hypocrite is that you have no principles. But I never contravened my principles. I was so ready to leave Dissensus too. You just had to add fuel to the fire. Because that's it's always been about for you: inflating your ego by bringing me down.
Here's a hint: I've said time and time again that my feminism focuses on helping others. So I'll never be narcissistic by defending it. So sit down, be quiet, and leave me alone and you'll finally get what you want. But you can't help yourself because it was always about stroking your own fragile self-esteem

you can't leave dissensus because you don't wash your anus at least 5 times a day. the pubic lice infestation keeps causing you terrors in the day and especially in the night. It's the true white mans burden.