Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This might be a controversial statement but I don’t think the manosphere or toxic masculinity is as big of a problem as is generally made out and overall things are moving in the right direction. If anything I want more hard lads about
The sort of lads who'd threaten to drive halfway across the country to beat up someone they lost an online argument to, for example? (But not actually do it, obviously.)

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
The sort of lads who'd threaten to drive halfway across the country to beat up someone they lost an online argument to, for example? (But not actually do it, obviously.)

you mean Def Leppard for a personality wastrel, Mr Thread Death yourself, the one and only Mr Tea?

You can’t dance so don’t flirt

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
you mean Def Leppard for a personality wastrel, Mr Thread Death yourself, the one and only Mr Tea?

You can’t dance so don’t flirt

I don't think I've ever come across someone with such obviously crippling insecurity and inadequacy. Three pages of laughable """threats""" and spraying liquid diarrhoea in all directions because BIG HARD MAN can't admit he made a mistake? You fucking pathetic ameoba.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I don't think I've ever come across someone with such obviously crippling insecurity and inadequacy. Three pages of laughable """threats""" and spraying liquid diarrhoea in all directions because BIG HARD MAN can't admit he made a mistake? You fucking pathetic ameoba.

why are you swearing and acting all tough, Oliver