malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
I'm just here to talk about strategies for fighting the manosphere. I definitely think we don't need more manly men. If anything we need more feminine men. How many feminine men are there out there? Also for all the argument about definitions, I gave a definition of masculinity as self-interested and femininity as directed toward the Other. No one has disputed this definition. And certainly no one has disputed the assumption the feminine negates the masculine.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I'm just here to talk about strategies for fighting the manosphere. I definitely think we don't need more manly men. If anything we need more feminine men. How many feminine men are there out there? Also for all the argument about definitions, I gave a definition of masculinity as self-interested and femininity as directed toward the Other. No one has disputed this definition. And certainly no one has disputed the assumption the feminine negates the masculine.

there are plenty of feminin men but you come across like fagin here, like a groomer. if you get my drift.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Well, Luke is right that incels can't be cured qua-inceldem. The solution as such is to demystify romanticism, but every bourgeois idealist, luke included, is suspicious of a disenchanted world.
Say how we de-mystify romanticism. I think this is a good idea, I want to hear more about it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
why are you swearing and acting all tough, Oliver
I'm not "tough", though. By which I mean, I haven't constructed a persona for myself based entirely around being Billy Big-Bollocks, Alpha Male At Large as a coping mechanism for worthlessness.

You, of all people, accusing me of being a 'keyboard warrior' is a frankly hilarious bit of projection.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
But, you know, congrats on totally getting under my skin while remaining cool as a cucumber yourself.

WYH_fucking_loses_it_again_sigh.png

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You are ignoring content by this member, the main reason being unyielding cretinism by the board’s pet gimp who remains enough of an embarrassment living, as it does, for constant humiliation without your assistance for its scant rewards, yet can’t even soundclash …. what a leaf!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
So the impotent rage phase is over and we're now into the performative flounce phase. I wonder how many more cycles will continue until he gets bored/institutionalized.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Say how we de-mystify romanticism. I think this is a good idea, I want to hear more about it.

by murdering all Bob Dillon fans and making sure those remaining are force fed jazz funk and mindfucker hard core acid in dialectical succession so they have standards.

observe:

to

Don't be like Gus, we are all students of the Grimsby warehouse here, embrace the smog, my main man!

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
the gender conversation is just a mess of miscategorisation and contentious definitions isn’t it, we can’t even agree on the basic terms of the argument and intentions are unclear, deliberately obscured or more often not even understood, so deeply embedded and emotionally entangled that we don’t know why we think what we think

Another thing: no one has provided a definition of masculinity, femininity and gender but me. If my definitions are so contentious, someone come up with a better alternative definition.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
The point is that the pursuit of the best definition is the problem you fucking plank
If you think we shouldn't try to give the best definition but rather an incomplete, indeterminate definition, then you're agreeing with Butler and I. Again, the claim that we don't know or agree on what terms like 'masculinity' and 'femininity' mean is contrary to common sense and practice and about as ridiculous as claiming that masculine and feminine culture don't exist.

ghost

mr male heterosexual man (feminine (reputed)),

you may be interested by the novel premise that gender may in fact be "intersubjective"